Would McDermott entertain a Charlotte offer

Paul Costa

2 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

You should write for the athletic with your insider info

Fergy and Dunkirk Dave...bringing YOU the Buffalo Bills news that matters!

8 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

McDermott doesn’t want to lose Daboll. That why he put him in the box. Less visible to other teams. 

Less upsetting if Daboll isn’t in Allen’s face.

Everybody has a price. That said, even if the Panthers were after McD, they'd have to  take Beane with him to be effective. To pull them away, is it even worth what they'd have to pay not just them, but most likely also the Bills to buy out their contract? 

Money aside, if they wanted him, they had their chance before we took him. Now, even if we put the issue of money aside, as mentioned previously, he's worked too hard to build what he has here. And the Panthers went to sh*t after he left. Any piece worth keeping he either took, or is gone. So it's not like he'd be taking over something that he help build and had familiarity with. So yeah. I'd say 0.000000000001% chance it happens.

Now would they try to poach some of his assistants/coordinators for promotions? That's a possibility, and you can only wish them the best and hope McBeane finds a suitable replacement.

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe

....I'm sure he'd rush right back there......Money Man Tepper sounds like the next meddlesome Owner ala Boy Danny & Plastic Puss Jurrah...the quote was.. " it's time for me to put my stamp on the football side (Hint: VOID)"........IDEAL working conditions as well as having "Purple Rain" as your QB......

.....a possibility or potential.......could McD be COY candidate and McBeane GM Of The Year candidate in the same year?.....and you don't think Pegula would pony up some MAJOR cash & extensions if they were in the running?........a NON-meddlesome Owner with a BIG checkbook sure sounds like jobs from Hell to me......