Will Bird Fans Infiltrate New Era?

I hope they are miserable in our hotels!!!

Bills fans travel well even in our weaker years. I suspect they are full of themselves and will have a good showing. They are not only VERY good, but getting a TON of hype, further feeding their enthusiasm. 

• Haha (+1) 3

How in the world are there so many affordable seats for a game like this? I’m unable to make it but I paid more for seats to lessor games earlier in the year. 

sort of embarrassing. You can’t find a seat in Pittsburgh for less than like $90 and people are giving them away for as low as $38 in the Ralph this weekend. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

How in the world are there so many affordable seats for a game like this? I’m unable to make it but I paid more for seats to lessor games earlier in the year. 

sort of embarrassing. You can’t find a seat in Pittsburgh for less than like $90 and people are giving them away for as low as $38 in the Ralph this weekend. 

I have seen them as low as $33 on Ticketmaster.

I wish I could go but in St Louis and can't get away that long.  Sunday is supposed to be 45 degrees and cloudy, not too bad for this time of year.

Bills fans travel well.............except to the Ralph in winter weather.?

Out of our 8 home regular season games it looks like 5 of them will be either cold or bad weather/windy games.

Next stadium needs a roof.

Sorry to all those die-hards who prefer watching an outdoor game from the comfort of their couch at home but even when the Bills are decent the tickets are cold product in cold weather.   

I'm convinced that those that go the the game who don't want a roof are the same people who say they like shopping at Sears because it's "quiet and peaceful".:beer:

• Like (+1) 7
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Well for one..........people who are "unable to make it" every single week.

We got a lot of those and it's sort of embarrassing(I guess).

And it turns out that a big part of the draw of the game is tailgate partying in decent weather.   

We have a ton of "tourists" come to games with us during the season and they drop like flies when it starts getting cold.

Might take a couple years of winning to re-acclimate the fanbase to the idea that we come for the football.

30 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Well for one..........people who are "unable to make it" every single week.

We got a lot of those and it's sort of embarrassing(I guess).

And it turns out that a big part of the draw of the game is tailgate partying in decent weather.   

We have a ton of "tourists" come to games with us during the season and they drop like flies when it starts getting cold.

Might take a couple years of winning to re-acclimate the fanbase to the idea that we come for the football.

44 and cloudy. Seems about like a perfect football day IMO. Unfortunately having very young kids nowadays and a 2 hour drive doesn’t let me get there as much as I used to. 5 to 6 homes games has now turned into 3, maybe 4, tops. 

For the people much closer it’s crazy to me that the team is 9-3, in a huge AFC matchup, with a rep for being a passionate fan base and there are that many seats available online right now.... $40??? Really????? It just blows my mind. 

hopefully the stadium is still rocking and and it’s hardly noticeable on Sunday. 

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I think the Rex years damaged the psyche pretty badly. I think it was the final straw for a lot of people and they gave up their season tickets. I can somewhat attest to this as I was able to vastly improve my seat location in like a 2-3 year period. I have a feeling next year it will be a tough ticket again. Plus next years schedule has some “better” matchups. This year didn’t have many that had a lot of juice on paper. All that being said, I’m still kinda surprised (and disappointed) that there’s still so many cheap tickets available. Oh well, I’ll be there doing my part! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I have seen them as low as $33 on Ticketmaster.

I wish I could go but in St Louis and can't get away that long.  Sunday is supposed to be 45 degrees and cloudy, not too bad for this time of year.

It’s a beautiful football day. I’m much closer than you being just south of Erie, Pa but can’t take the day to go up due to prior plans. 

blows my mind tickets are so low. It’s a huge game. Nose bleed endzone seats for the bills in PITT were going for nearly $100 back before they even went on their big run of wins and before the game got flexed. 

The Bills best thing is to get a domed stadium for one. I think their biggest issue seems to be that a lot of season ticket holders are from out of town. The Bills would be best to make it so if you want season tickets you have to been in certain zip codes. Why should a guy who lives in Florida be allowed season tickets when you know the odds are they aren't going to many games a season. 

This also says a lot of how Buffalo fans can't afford a new stadium with higher prices. They can't sell out when the team is 9-3, then I don't see how they will sell out a new stadium. 

Edited by Jrb1979

3 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

It is because there are a number of people who buy season tickets and sell the high priced games at a premium and the remainder are sold for what they can get for them. I knew someone who had 8 tickets in good seats selling almost all game 6 tickets.  He told me the profit paid for the 2 seats he used.  He also would sell to opposition fans almost exclusively because opposing fans were will to pay more and that is why he choose tickets on visitor side of field.

4 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Bills fans travel well.............except to the Ralph in winter weather.?

Out of our 8 home regular season games it looks like 5 of them will be either cold or bad weather/windy games.

Next stadium needs a roof.

Sorry to all those die-hards who prefer watching an outdoor game from the comfort of their couch at home but even when the Bills are decent the tickets are cold product in cold weather.   

I'm convinced that those that go the the game who don't want a roof are the same people who say they like shopping at Sears because it's "quiet and peaceful".:beer:

I agree with some of this, but your post isn't complete without telling us if YOU are going to the game.

I have 2 tickets and am using both of them.