Name This Person

T&C

2 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

In my best Picard voice, "Explain." 😁

Well, my grandparents were born in Ireland (grandmother) and England, (grandfather) according to family lore, he is a cousin a couple or so times removed, never met him, it’s a family tree deal…, it’s likely like ones family being related to George Washington type of thing…, although Bonham was never the Prime Minister.,, 😁

47 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Well, my grandparents were born in Ireland (grandmother) and England, (grandfather) according to family lore, he is a cousin a couple or so times removed, never met him, it’s a family tree deal…, it’s likely like ones family being related to George Washington type of thing…, although Bonham was never the Prime Minister.,, 😁

I was just curious if you could name the generation of the common ancestor you and Bonham share.

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I was just curious if you could name the generation of the common ancestor you and Bonham share.

That I don’t know right off, that info is in theory with some of my Canadian relatives, (Fathers uncle’s family) up in Kingston Ontario. Haven’t seen them in a long time.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

That I don’t know right off, that info is in theory with some of my Canadian relatives, (Fathers uncle’s family) up in Kingston Ontario. Haven’t seen them in a long time.

After years of half assed pronouncements in my family over how Ferdy is related to Fritz, I found a few online charts sourced from Google to be a godsend in determining just who my 'first cousin thrice removed' is.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Winner, winner chicken dinner. It is the Macho Man who was signed by the Cardinals as a catcher out of high school in 1971.

I have to admit this was an easy one for me. On the REELZ channel I believe Ch 238 on Directv they do a lot of biography's of people. About a month or so ago they did a bunch of wrestlers including Randy. Included in that was his early life and how he wanted to play baseball before getting into wrestling.

Edited by Greg S
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

I have to admit this was an easy one for me. On the REELZ channel I believe Ch 238 on Directv they do a lot of biography's of people. About a month or so ago they did a bunch or wrestlers including Randy. Included in that was his early life and how he wanted to play baseball before getting into wrestling.

I thought it would last a little longer because his appearance changed so much, but good on you for getting it so quickly. Who says watching biographies doesn’t pay off? Lol.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.