Name This Person

T&C

19 hours ago, DrW said:

This thread appears to be on the verge of dying. As I enjoyed it very much, I will try to put it on life support.

Clearly, least one regular is googling and then "guessing".

Their too often correct 1st responses making it a mockery. 

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, DrW said:

To quote myself

I missed that... my bad. I was going to say Vincent Price but he's not american so I'll go with Richard Burton, I don't know where he was born. If its not him, that's my final answer, I like movies but don't follow them like I do music.

2 minutes ago, T&C said:

I missed that... my bad. I was going to say Vincent Price but he's not american so I'll go with Richard Burton, I don't know where he was born. If its not him, that's my final answer, I like movies but don't follow them like I do music.

Not Richard Burton, different genre. The guy we are looking for won one Oscar, pretty late in his career.

3 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

John Wayne?

Guessing, since he started in westerns and another singing cowboy, like Gene Autrey, was likely sought in their era.

Correct, it's "The Duke". Congratulations!

2 hours ago, T&C said:

Catwoman on the old Batman show? I don't know her real name though.

Not Catwoman. She was a child actress. Her character’s name is much better known than her own. The show ran from 1957 to 1963. It has never been out of syndication and it is one of the most beloved shows of all time.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.