Name This Person

T&C

On 10/18/2020 at 10:42 PM, T&C said:

The guy right behind him, and another... was a founding member of Foghat.

He supplied the guitar work and was the founder... someone has got to be able to name him. 

No one knows his name?! 

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

What was your first clue?  The six weeks that have gone by with no one getting it?  Uncle.

Well, after six long weeks I probably should mention his name... its only fair.

Kim Simmonds. Fleetwood Mac, John Mayall, Chicken Shack, Cream, etc... British Blues at their finest era. I just hope the Good Lord knows what this life is all about...

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I cheated.  Every person knows who this singer is/was, but I’d be amazed if anyone guessed correctly based on this photo.  Looks nothing like the man he grew up to be 🤷🏾‍♂️

When Pasta said singer I'm pretty sure I got it and that I had somehow seen that photo before so I think I'd be cheating if I answered it.

Edit: I looked to make sure I was right.  I thought it was Cobain but that turned out to be wrong as near as I can tell.

Based on that I'll go with Anne Hathaway.

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Haha (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

When Pasta said singer I'm pretty sure I got it and that I had somehow seen that photo before so I think I'd be cheating if I answered it.

Edit: I looked to make sure I was right.  I thought it was Cobain but that turned out to be wrong as near as I can tell.

Based on that I'll go with Anne Hathaway.

No, but I’ve got to have faith someone will figure it out.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.