Name This Person

T&C

1 minute ago, T&C said:

The girl who was on the show that had a butler?... sebastion cabot. Can't remember the name of it.

Family Affair?  I know the one played Buffy died a long time ago.  I think there was an older sister so this must be her. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, bbb said:

Family Affair?  I know the one played Buffy died a long time ago.  I think there was an older sister so this must be her. 

Oh I don't know if it was that show/girl... just taking a guess so maybe a clue comes out of it.

Cissy, the teenage sister in Family Affair? I saw her on an Adam-12  episode as a hippie  last week.

The girl who was the little one (Buffy) died from an OD as a teen back around 1976.

10 hours ago, T&C said:

The girl who was on the show that had a butler?... sebastion cabot. Can't remember the name of it.

Not from Family Affair

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

Cissy, the teenage sister in Family Affair? I saw her on an Adam-12  episode as a hippie  last week.

The girl who was the little one (Buffy) died from an OD as a teen back around 1976.

No, but she was the older sister on her show.

2 hours ago, DD4Bills said:

Oh...don't know the actress's name off-hand, but this is Penny from Lost in Space.

Close

2 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Actually, Judy Robinson, the older sister.  Played by Marta Kristen.  All credit to DD4Bills for recognizing the actress.

Correct

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.