Name This Person

T&C

32 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

yep, Andy Griffith thought she was too young and beautiful to be a believable love interest for him in Mayberry.

Interesting that her Wikipedia page just mentions that she asked to be released from the contract on 'The Andy Griffith Show'.  No mention of Griffith having any opinion or influence regarding the decision.  Wikipedia, as well as the trivia section at IMDb can be rather subjective; I suppose only a few know the entire story.

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Interesting that her Wikipedia page just mentions that she asked to be released from the contract on 'The Andy Griffith Show'.  No mention of Griffith having any opinion or influence regarding the decision.  Wikipedia, as well as the trivia section at IMDb can be rather subjective; I suppose only a few know the entire story.

Yeah, Wiki is usually decent but does leave things out or is in a constant update mode due to new information. I will give them this though, they usually have a lot of it right... enough to give you a decent amount of information as to the topic that was searched.

• Like (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I know that face!  Dammit!  

The chick, to whomever's left, clutching a wine bottle with two hands... looks like Patty Hearst.

29 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

The man is Ted Mack host of “The Original Amateur Hour,” but can you name the young girl who won $2,000 and a big trophy?

3E289803-F953-4F21-8117-EDAC3EACBB3A.jpeg

I'm putting in my two guesses now to save time:

It's either Oprah or Bryce Dallas Howard.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.