Name This Person

T&C

7 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

1.  Harold Ramis is very much alive, his death was faked.

2. Who the eff is Seth McFarland and why does he say bad things about me.

Seth MacFarlane is the creator of the TV series Family Guy and The Orville, and co-creator of the TV series American Dad! and The Cleveland Show.

1 minute ago, PastaJoe said:

Seth MacFarlane is the creator of the TV series Family Guy and The Orville, and co-creator of the TV series American Dad! and The Cleveland Show.

Oh.  Why does he say things about me?  I don't watch any of that crap.  I saw Family guy once and they all talk like Pats fans.  I said nope and passed it on.

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Oh.  Why does he say things about me?  I don't watch any of that crap.  I saw Family guy once and they all talk like Pats fans.  I said nope and passed it on.

He’s still waiting for you to apologize for what you did to his hat.

1 minute ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Is that the eyeglass frame company that Tyrod Taylor reps for?

This thing may go deeper than I thought.  Someone please post a picture so I can take my mind off of it.  I'll deal with Gene.  One visit from a talking hamster and he'll crack.

1 hour ago, PastaJoe said:

Some people may not know that he had a  close call on 9/11. He was catching a flight from Boston to LA and partied a lot the bight before. He got up a little late and arrived at the gate  while it was taxiing down the runway. That plane was  one of those that hit the WTC. He was waiting for the next flight at the airport bar when he saw it on the news.

• Sad 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.