Name This Person

T&C

11 minutes ago, PastaJoe said:

Keith Richards?

Here is a clue, a quote from him:

"I'm left-handed, incidentally, playing the guitar right-handed. ... So my left hand is very similar, if you like, to a classical guitar position, and my right hand is operating in free suspension which demands a great deal of control."

26 minutes ago, bbb said:

Here's a hint (since I cheated).  You can put up a picture of this guy from any day of his life and I wouldn't know who he was.  

But I'd bet you have heard his/their music...

1 hour ago, bbb said:

Here's a hint (since I cheated).  You can put up a picture of this guy from any day of his life and I wouldn't know who he was.  

I am the same way about actors/actresses... most times anyways.

• Like (+1) 1

Dinner is in the oven and on the stove, its getting late for me... the work week begins in the morning.

Without him we would have no King Crimson... wonder if the show at Glen Falls is still on, think its supposed to be the 16th of this month. Robert Fripp would be the answer.

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Based upon reading at Wikipedia of Fripp's work with NST tuning, countless new generations of guitarists can shout 'I've got blisters on my fingers!'

But it was a drummer responsible for that famous quote.

15 hours ago, T&C said:

But I'd bet you have heard his/their music...

Much like John Prine, I've always known the name, but really didn't know what he's done.  I've always had it in my mind that he's a producer, which I don't pay a lot of attention to.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.