Name This Person

T&C

5 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

I cheated (again)   Dead Men Tell No Tales

source.gif

So cheating is allowed here?

I actually don't believe that that original picture is actually Johnny Depp - I cheated right at the beginning, but didn't reveal anything..............And, that is the only picture supposedly of him where he has chubby cheeks.  To go from chubby cheeks to the most sunken in cheeks ever seems like a ridiculous transformation.  

7 minutes ago, bbb said:

I actually don't believe that that original picture is actually Johnny Depp - I cheated right at the beginning, but didn't reveal anything..............And, that is the only picture supposedly of him where he has chubby cheeks.  To go from chubby cheeks to the most sunken in cheeks ever seems like a ridiculous transformation.  

Cocaine is a helluva drug. ?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, bbb said:

The rule of thumb or, the honor system is that if you cheat and look to see who it is you don't guess. Otherwise, this thread would not be a challenge and therefore... a pile of *****.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, bbb said:

Not really.  

But after a few days I do it.  ;)   :)   :D  

after 2 days ... if we don't get it by then.... 

1 hour ago, PastaJoe said:

ad5bad93f110d5673499bb8e6fcbfb61

For a moment I thought 

86ec77c3ddfeb2aac109ae301de7be46.jpg

On 2/14/2020 at 10:56 PM, PastaJoe said:

57d1c73928e7f.image.jpg?resize=500,661

I was at a bar in Manhattan in 1987, and a friend of mine kind of mocked out this older woman standing there, smoking and drinking away, by herself (we were 25).............I asked Is she going for the Joey Heatherton look?  A guy next to us said that IS Joey Heatherton...............She was 43, but looked beat.  Now, that I'm 57, I think that picture up there doesn't look too bad, and this picture from 1987, isn't too bad, either.  At least the legs were nice.........The face was showing signs of all the trouble with cocaine, etc. she was having at the time.

joey-heatherton-during-joey-heatherton-a

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.