The Bills ARE IN the playoffs –Tickets on Sale Now

54 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

I thought NFL postseason tickets had to be purchased at Ticketmaster and Ticketcharge outlets, you know, places like Tape World, Recordtown. Cavages if you're fancy. 

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?

I used to get my concert tickets at Kaufmanns, which would bring some weird looks from the ladies working there when I'm asking for tickets to The Cranberries, Moby, etc. 

I just bought 6 tickets on Ticketmaster. It came to just under $1000. About $130 in fees. From what I could find in the fine print it said you get both the face value and your fee money back. I hope I’m reading this correctly. 

Does anyone know for sure regarding the fees??? Thank you for any help you can provide.

• Like (+1) 1

• SlimShady'sSpaceForce changed the title to The Bills aren't even in the playoffs yet –Tickets on Sale Now
15 hours ago, fishgrappler said:

I just bought 6 tickets on Ticketmaster. It came to just under $1000. About $130 in fees. From what I could find in the fine print it said you get both the face value and your fee money back. I hope I’m reading this correctly. 

Does anyone know for sure regarding the fees??? Thank you for any help you can provide.

No experience getting a refund, but the policy does state that refund includes fees.   I'm in for 2 seats on the 50 yard line, for what I'm guessing will be the championship game against the #2 seed Ravens.?

Edited by Rock'em Sock'em

On 12/5/2019 at 8:27 PM, fishgrappler said:

Based on previous experience you should get back the exact same amount that you paid. If you paid $987.65 including all fees, your credit card should be credited back $987.65. That's what happened to me with previous cancelled shows (Performers sick) and non played playoffs games (NHL, MLB & NFL). They even refunded me the postage fees but that was in the good old days with hard copies and it doesn't apply now.

Edited by Curt

What week of the playoffs is the ticket for? If the bills are the 5 seed the only possible home playoff game is the AFC championship game. Is there only 1 dateless ticket being sold? Or is there a playoff ticket for the wildcard round? Where we would have to win the division but still somehow fall behind and end up the 3 or 4?

21 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

What week of the playoffs is the ticket for? If the bills are the 5 seed the only possible home playoff game is the AFC championship game. Is there only 1 dateless ticket being sold? Or is there a playoff ticket for the wildcard round? Where we would have to win the division but still somehow fall behind and end up the 3 or 4?

Yeah they had two games. The first was listed as the Divisional / Wild Card round and the second was the AFC championship.

2 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

People said they bought them but when?  

My guesses
Unless the Bills take the 1 seed week 2 of the playoffs 

if the Bills take a 3 seed then week 1 of the playoffs 

if the Bills take a 5 seed then week 3 of the playoffs IF they are the highest remaining seed 

17 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

People said they bought them but when?  

My guesses
Unless the Bills take the 1 seed week 2 of the playoffs 

if the Bills take a 3 seed then week 1 of the playoffs 

if the Bills take a 5 seed then week 3 of the playoffs IF they are the highest remaining seed 

Correctamundo!

I would add, if we are the #1 or #2 seed - we are GUARANTEED a home playoff game week 2 (the Divisional Round), with a CHANCE of a home playoff game week 3 (Championship Round) depending on how things go week 2.

But, let’s just focus on the Ravens and then the Steelers for the time being ;)

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

They will hold it for round 2 

Then maybe round 3. 

by February you should get your refund 

Not round 2.   Bills can't be home for round 2.   They can only be home if they and the other wild card team make it to the AFC championship game.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/3/2019 at 9:18 PM, SlimShady'sGhost said:

http://sports.yahoo.com/m/d8f469d1-8999-3f03-997f-541bb89aa2e4/the-bills-aren%26%2339%3Bt-even-in.html

The Buffalo Bills have yet to secure a playoff spot and even if they get one, there's no guarantee they'll play at New Era Field. However, under an NFL policy put into effect this year, the Bills must make postseason game tickets not held by season ticket holders available beginning Thursday. 

AFC Championship game - Bills vs Titans ?

• Like (+1) 1