The Bills ARE IN the playoffs –Tickets on Sale Now

3 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I got mine in Houston. Section 120 row cc

Nice. I really wanted to get some but I can't make it out to Houston that weekend. You're close though, right?

I'm hoping to see Bills @ Chiefs for the AFCCG. Haven't looked into ticket prices yet but I can get a cheap flight out there. 

43 minutes ago, Big C said:

Nice. I really wanted to get some but I can't make it out to Houston that weekend. You're close though, right?

I'm hoping to see Bills @ Chiefs for the AFCCG. Haven't looked into ticket prices yet but I can get a cheap flight out there. 

It’s about 5 hours for me. The tickets weren’t too bad. I think we paid $255 each and that’s downstairs in a corner. Rolled the dice a little bit with it not yet being set but my brother wanted to pull the trigger so we did.

2 minutes ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

See you there! I’m driving solo so I got an aisle seat in 635.

Shoot me a message before. We will catch up. I know @Royale with Cheese is planning on it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

It’s about 5 hours for me. The tickets weren’t too bad. I think we paid $255 each and that’s downstairs in a corner. Rolled the dice a little bit with it not yet being set but my brother wanted to pull the trigger so we did.

The odds are definitely in your favor. Certainly you'll be able to unload them if things get messed up. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Shoot me a message before. We will catch up. I know @Royale with Cheese is planning on it.

Not planning....100% going!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2