Wegman’s re-launching Flutie Flakes for Ravens game

YoloinOhio

39 minutes ago, bmur66 said:

I wonder what the 20 year old Flutie Flakes I have look like. Really want to open the box. Mmmm

some here remember me opening and eating mine in 2017...you know what happened?

they were surprisingly not much worse than when new

Edited by 145B4IDIE
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Please god no. The cereal was awful and that era was full of disappointment. 

I HATED Flutiemania because he wasn't really a Buffalo Bill. Not sure how to describe it, but he never seemed like "our" guy. And he was INCREDIBLY overrated to boot.

Let that era GO.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I HATED Flutiemania because he wasn't really a Buffalo Bill. Not sure how to describe it, but he never seemed like "our" guy. And he was INCREDIBLY overrated to boot.

Let that era GO.

He was not overrated until Allen we haven’t had a QB worth of damn since Flutie played here. Had he not gotten benched I firmly believe we could’ve beaten the Kurt Warner led Rams. We beat them in the regular season and contained Falk. It’s not his fault the late Ralph Wilson and upper management was dicking  around the QB position thinking Rob Johnson could actually be a decent QB LMAO???. We F###ed over Flutie and in result were out of the playoffs for over a decade and some.

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

He was not overrated until Allen we haven’t had a QB worth of damn since Flutie played here. Had he not gotten benched I firmly believe we could’ve beaten the Kurt Warner led Rams. We beat them in the regular season and contained Falk. It’s not his fault the late Ralph Wilson and upper management was dicking  around the QB position thinking Rob Johnson could actually be a decent QB LMAO???. We F###ed over Flutie and in result were out of the playoffs for over a decade and some.

He was also a locker room dividing ass

1 minute ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

People always forget that he had his shot in the playoffs. He stumbled and fumbled the ball away in the closing seconds as Armstrong easily stripped him near the goal line. "Mr Clutch" that Flutie. That Miami team went on to lose the following week by 35 points.

Tennessee was a MUCH tougher game and the Bills should have won. It's easy to say Flutie could have scored 20 points, but that's the same argument people would make for Tyrod prior to the Jax game had we known the final score. Let's say someone like Fitz played and had a bad Fitz performance where he handed the ball to the Jags several times and the Bills lost 17-10. People would say Tyrod ball would lead to at least 17. 

Flutie just wasn't that good, so it didn't matter all that much which QB played against Tennessee. Not only is Flutie the most overrated QB in Bills history, the "DECISION" is also the most overrated coaching(OWNER) move the franchise has ever made. Neither Flutie nor Johnson were any good. That number 1 defense Wade Phillips put together was the sole reason the team was in the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LSHMEAB said:

Let that era GO.

You were a Rob Johnson guy?

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Your Brown Eye said:

Wegmans just trying to make a buck of the season the Bills are having. Danny-boy must need new coke money

Yes...yes.  That's what Wegmans needs--a little  more cash flow off the backs of a bottom 5 revenue (including merchandise) earning NFL franchise.

How else are they going to make money??  Good point...

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You were a Rob Johnson guy?

Not really. I thought he had potential, but it was obvious he didn't have the pocket presence to be an NFL QB.

If the question is Rob Johnson or Doug Flutie, my answer is neither. 

That number 1 defense lead by Ted Washington was amazing and the only thing worth remembering from the late 90's era. Flutie and Johnson BOTH sucked.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Not really. I thought he had potential, but it was obvious he didn't have the pocket presence to be an NFL QB.

If the question is Rob Johnson or Doug Flutie, my answer is neither. 

That number 1 defense lead by Ted Washington was amazing and the only thing worth remembering from the late 90's era. Flutie and Johnson BOTH sucked.

Again sir Flutie did not suck. He won comeback of the player year award his first year in Buffalo. And we had more than a great defense we still had Andre Reed and a decent running game with Thurman and Smith