CBS Game of the week?

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

I already checked my local listings and we (Albany area) are getting the Bills/Ravens over the Jets/Dolphins.

This is the 2nd week in a row we're being televised over the Jets.  That is FAR from the norm and I'll take it because it saves me money (I hit the bar when they're not on the local affiliate).

This was the last week in question for the remainder of the season.  Woo hoo!

@Albany,n.y.

I only had to go out once this entire year to watch the Bills-the Bengals game.  I missed the Tennessee game entirely because I went to the Minnesota/Giants game in NJ & I went to the Eagles game in Buffalo, planning the game because it wasn't on TV in Albany.  All other games were on TV, although I went to both games in NJ vs the Jets & Giants.  For Thanksgiving I secured a spot at the table where I could see the TV.  We were eating dinner around 3:30-4:00 PST, which put the game in the 2nd half.  

• Like (+1) 1

If you sign up for the forums at that site I wont mention (is that against the rules?), you can see the maps now. You know that site with all the NFL maps each week. Buffalo Baltimore is basically the whole US minus the midwest, Texas up through Colorado and a few localized pockets. 90% of east and west coast is getting our game. Yes, it's easily the #1 1pm cbs game. 

Edited by Bferra13

2 hours ago, Utah John said:

It will be a shame if it's not Romo doing color for the Bills game.  He's my favorite announcer when the Cowboys aren't playing.  I thought he was going to expire from despair on Thanksgiving.

Its Iron Eagle and Dan Spouts. Romo and  Nantz got 430 Chiefs Patsies game.