CBS Game of the week?

6 minutes ago, JM57 said:

I saw it during the second half of the 4:00 game on Sunday when they were pumping this week's lineup. Like PTR said, it was listed at the top of the 1:00 slate.

Edit: I've been able to see CBS has assigned Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts to the game so it's definitely the "national" game for the time slot. That's their #2 crew behind Nantz and Romo

Romo will likely be in Foxboro for Chiefs/Pats at 4:25pm.

6 minutes ago, JM57 said:

I saw it during the second half of the 4:00 game on Sunday when they were pumping this week's lineup. Like PTR said, it was listed at the top of the 1:00 slate.

Edit: I've been able to see CBS has assigned Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts to the game so it's definitely the "national" game for the time slot. That's their #2 crew behind Nantz and Romo

see edited post with Link

Ravens Bills on top  

14 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Romo will likely be in Foxboro for Chiefs/Pats at 4:25pm.

The article I found that had Eagle/Fouts in Buffalo did mention that as well. As expected, really, that's a huge game and CBS has the doubleheader. That game is going to be on basically everywhere except whichever 2 poor cities have the "other" late CBS game

I already checked my local listings and we (Albany area) are getting the Bills/Ravens over the Jets/Dolphins.

This is the 2nd week in a row we're being televised over the Jets.  That is FAR from the norm and I'll take it because it saves me money (I hit the bar when they're not on the local affiliate).

This was the last week in question for the remainder of the season.  Woo hoo!

@Albany,n.y.

I'm gonna get the ***** JETS game prioritized where I am.

53 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I already checked my local listings and we (Albany area) are getting the Bills/Ravens over the Jets/Dolphins.

This is the 2nd week in a row we're being televised over the Jets.  That is FAR from the norm and I'll take it because it saves me money (I hit the bar when they're not on the local affiliate).

This was the last week in question for the remainder of the season.  Woo hoo!

@Albany,n.y.

Last week we played on thanks giving.  Did they show Bills/Denver game over the Jets?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

They put up a graphic on CBS with Bills/Ravens at the top of the list. Normally we are dead last. We will be seen in most of the USA.

I wonder how many Patriot* “fans” don’t even bother with the Sunday Ticket?