Ravens @ Bills ****Predict the score****

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

TBH if we lose by essentially 1 score, unless it's a final "consolation TD" and the game isn't that close....I don't think there will be a general melt-down

The general melt-down will occur if we undergo a butt whupping or if Allen appears to regress

A fair amount of folks would actually be encouraged if the D gets lit up like the Philly game, but Allen lights up the Ravens and we lose a shootout by a score. At least it makes a statement that our offense can compete with anyone. 

1 hour ago, Buffalo Junction said:

A fair amount of folks would actually be encouraged if the D gets lit up like the Philly game, but Allen lights up the Ravens and we lose a shootout by a score. At least it makes a statement that our offense can compete with anyone. 

What about if we hold them to <20 points and lose by a FG like the Browns game?

8 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Its heavily dependent on JAs play.JA was not that great til the last 3 games.If he would have had a good smart game we would have handled Cleveland easily.

PS-Browns are not that far away from being a good team.

22 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I’ll be okay with that. I’m referring to the “gotta roast a top D” crowd though. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t want to see Allen beat a top QB in a shootout though. It’ll come in due time though. The kid has the clutch/pressure gene.... turns it on in the 4th quarter of games. Seems to improve in the second half of seasons. 

5 hours ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Ravens have played a brutal schedule and won 10 games so far.. Nobody has stopped their offense yet.  Their strength on offense is our weakness on defense.  Please let me be wrong 

Ravens 34

Bills 17

Brutal?

what schedule are you looking at?

they have had games against some bad teams and like Buffalo lost to the Browns 

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Brutal?

what schedule are you looking at?

they have had games against some bad teams and like Buffalo lost to the Browns 

Week 7 they beat the Seahawks

Week 9 they beat the Patriots

Week 11 they beat the Texans

Week 12 they beat the LA Rams

Week 13 they beat the SF 49ers

The Ravens have had a tough schedule the past 6 weeks and easily handled all except for the 49ers, who are a top team in the league.  What the Ravens have done to the caliber of teams they have faced is impressive.  Easily, their schedule is more difficult than ours.

Chris Brown getting a little crazy before the game .. per his twitter feed ... there will be some streaking at 12:10 .. not certain if it is just him or Maddy as well, but .. surprised the Pegula's are letting this thing happen :)

Hey #BillsMafia what has to happen on Sunday for the #Bills to get a win? Send me your answer & we could use it on Bills Field Pass streaking live at 12:10 pm Sunday. Watch the players warm up right on the field as we get you ready for the game and look at your keys to victory!

• Haha (+1) 3