Ravens @ Bills ****Predict the score****

8 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

Hoping for a good game. Whoever wins doesnt really matter. Both scenarios work.

Do they "work"?  Not in favor of the Pats 

NE loses the 1st seed either way.  ALSO 

IF the Bills can defeat the Cravens and NE ... They can also lose the AFCE crown 

Alright, looking at film on the Bills Defense, it definitely looks like they could be one of the most, if not the most disciplined defenses and that is what it will take to at least slow down the Ravens offense. You have to keep Lamar in front of you and wait for help so your team can gang tackle him; don't try to tackle him one-on-one in the open field. I like my Ravens in this one, but I think the Pats lose to KC and then to you guys.

2 hours ago, wjag said:

So I looked it up as well.  My memory was off.  It was not to say the Bills are not aggressive, but there's aggressive and then there is step on their throat aggressive.  Which is what Baltimore is doing all season.  Their punter doesn't need to shower after a game.

If your point is that the Bills don't have a step-on-their-throat aggressive HC who will run up the score when we have a lead, you're completely correct in that.   Give McDermott a lead and he totally goes conservative.  Kneels it out before the half instead of taking a shot.  Runs when the pass game was working.  It's one reason why our offense is relatively low-scoring.

McDermott will be aggressive on 4th down early in the game.  Part of this is he seems (for justified reasons) to lack faith in our FG kicker for longer kicks.  There have been several games which would arguably have ended differently if he had gone for the 3 points (and gotten them) instead of gone for it on 4th (and failed) early in the game.

The Ravens big advantage in this game is that they are a seasoned team accustomed to winning with a 10 year veteran HC.  10-6 and playoffs last year where we were 6-10 and doing a total rebuild and McDermott and Beane are still working to change the culture in the building. 

If we execute correctly, we can absolutely win this, but we're still working on executing correctly and consistently while the Ravens are There.  We still have some inconsistent performance questionmarks (ST, some on run D) which we've gotten away with at times because the rest of the team covered for it. 

The Ravens day in and day out, have been consistent this season, and if we do have gaffes on ST we may well pay for them.

12 minutes ago, LJs Bodyguard said:

Alright, looking at film on the Bills Defense, it definitely looks like they could be one of the most, if not the most disciplined defenses and that is what it will take to at least slow down the Ravens offense. You have to keep Lamar in front of you and wait for help so your team can gang tackle him; don't try to tackle him one-on-one in the open field. I like my Ravens in this one, but I think the Pats lose to KC and then to you guys.

and i will take this every day of the week, this game is not a must win in my mind, i just think it's an excellent matchup, even more than the game you guys had last week.

26 minutes ago, LJs Bodyguard said:

From what I recently read on the tie breakers, this doesn't help Buffalo if they are tied.  Still a wildcard.  The Ravens must go down if the Bills aspire to more than a January  road game in KC.

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Do they "work"?  Not in favor of the Pats 

NE loses the 1st seed either way.  ALSO 

IF the Bills can defeat the Cravens and NE ... They can also lose the AFCE crown 

Of course it works. Bills beat ravens. Pats can regain #1 seed with a win against the chiefs. If balt wins that keeps bills a game an a half behind even with a loss to the chiefs.

With a bills win and pats loss. Pats still up a half game with a head to head coming up

Edited by Chris66

14 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

Of course it works. Bills beat ravens. Pats can regain #1 seed with a win against the chiefs. If balt wins that keeps bills a game an a half behind even with a loss to the chiefs.

With a bills win and pats loss. Pats still up a half game with a head to head coming up

Bills beat Cravens. Pats LOSE to KC  and you get this v 

American_Football_Conference_logo.svg.png

Even you have to admit the Brady led offense is but a shadow of itself. 

Buffalo will beat the Pats on Dec 21st 

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I believe Baltimore may be the best team in football.

...but what if, at home, we are one of those teams or *The* team that gives them problems?

Buffalo, 20-17.

Any given Sunday amirite Donuts?? They still put their pants on one leg at a time like the rest of us, and, don’t they share a Cleveland loss? Let’s do this Buffalo!!!!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, wjag said:

From what I recently read on the tie breakers, this doesn't help Buffalo if they are tied.  Still a wildcard.  The Ravens must go down if the Bills aspire to more than a January  road game in KC.

Hell, I'll take a ravens loss if that means New England ends up being a wildcard. You can have the 1 seed, lol.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Chris66 said:

Hoping for a good game. Whoever wins doesnt really matter. Both scenarios work.

It certainly does matter if the bills win out and pats lose 1 other game (hopefully this Sunday against the chiefs the bills would have the #1 seed in the AFC!! I may be a dreamer but it IS POSSIBLE

BILLS...............30

cRavens............27

• Awesome! (+1) 1