Ravens @ Bills ****Predict the score****

3 minutes ago, LamarJackson2052 said:

You guys are delusional! Your schedule is the weakest I’ve seen in a long time. The only team you’ve beat with a winning record are the titans! Ravens come into your house and bring you guys back to earth. 35-14 Ravens

Bless your little heart.

• Haha (+1) 1

I think this is the last big surprise of the season. I say that because after the Bills win there is no hiding from the press and the media attention on what the team can do. The Ravens ride an 8 game win streak into a stadium that will be at a frenzy not seen in 20 plus years. I am a believer the longer you go on a win streak the harder and larger your target becomes.

Bills 24

Ravens 20

1st half Buffalo races out to a 14-0 lead buoyed by a John Brown 20 yard TD in 1st and a pick six by Hyde. Jackson and the Ravens respond to get it to 14-10 at halftime after he runs one in from 20 yards out. Second half Buffalo scores on a Singletary run from 5 yards out after a nice drive by Allen who picks the Ravens D at will to get Buffalo up 21-10. The Ravens again answer with Jackson getting a TD pass to Andrews in the redzone to enter the 4th quarter down 21-17. In the 4th Allen and the Bills get down to the Ravens 22 yardline but have to settle for a FG after a penalty negates a 1st down to go up 24-17. The Ravens move down to the Bills 30 yard line with 5 minutes to go but the Bills D holds and forces a Tucker FG to get it to 24-20. The Ravens get one last gasp after the Bills can't finish the clock on offense and the defense holds as the stadium goes into delirium. 

Allen- 285 yds 21-30 1 TD 15 rushing yards

Singletary- 77 yds 1 TD 14 att

Brown- 130 yds 1 TD 6 rec

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mojo44 said:

If the bills win, are you woman enough to come back on this forum and eat some crow? Otherwise, the only fact is that you are a pathetic troll.

Yes. I was reading some of the posts on here and had to create an account. You guys have played absolutely no one and are acting like you’re gonna beat us soundly. Had to say something haha

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, LamarJackson2052 said:

Yes. I was reading some of the posts on here and had to create an account. You guys have played absolutely no one and are acting like you’re gonna beat us soundly. Had to say something haha

What kind of fanbase would we be if we didn't Billieve in our team?

When this team was mediocre for the last 20 years the fans were still loyal and sold the place out.

Don't come in here and try to rain on our parade we have waited a long time for our team to be relevant again. 

Edited by JMF2006
sentence structure removed a miss type "we"

4 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

What kind of fanbase would we be if we didn't Billieve in our team?

When we this team was mediocre for the last 20 years the fans were still loyal and sold the place out.

Don't come in here and try to rain on our parade we have waited a long time for our team to be relevant again. 

I’m just talking smack lol. I’ll be there on Sunday... making the trip up with a bunch of buddies.... don’t know what to expect

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, LamarJackson2052 said:

I’m just talking smack lol. I’ll be there on Sunday... making the trip up with a bunch of buddies.... don’t know what to expect

A great game if the Zebras stay out of the way  :)

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, LamarJackson2052 said:

OK then. Ravens looking awesome so far this year. Just remember, hubris is a B word.

1 minute ago, JMF2006 said:

A great game if the Zebras stay out of the way  :)

Seriously.  Thought a couple of "roughing" penalties called for LJax in the pocket vs. SF were really pretty ticky-tack and then Harbaugh about lost his cookies over a tackle that clearly started in bounds when LJax was clearly a runner.

Meanwhile JA about got his head taken off on a couple slides - SLIDES - and "mic'd up" vs the Cowboys said "don't hit the guy in the head, the refs just warned us", what BS is that?

Call a fair game, Zebras, that's all I ask.  Call it evenly.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2