Ravens @ Bills ****Predict the score****

I don't think the Bills, at this stage of their development, are ready for a team like the Ravens (hope I'm wrong). They ARE much farther along than I thought they'd be but in my opinion not ready for THE league heavyweight. The Ravens (unlike the Cowboys) have the Bills level of team chemistry and culture but more talent and experience in higher level games. The Ravens strength, a power running game, is our weakness (stopping the run). 33-16 Ravens. 

Edited by BubbaT

Besides Lamar there's nobody on that offense that scares me.  The power running game presents a problem for the Bills defense and it will be interesting to see how McDermott/Frazier's game plan addresses that.  Getting ahead early and establishing our running game will be key.  I like that we have a couple extra days to prepare and Baltimore may be looking ahead to Thursday.  

Bills -24

Ravens - 19

28 - 24 Bills 

they Intercept Lamar Jackson in the endzone with 1:05 remaining in the Game. 

or could go this way

31-28 Bills 

Josh Allen completes another comeback and scores a TD with .32 seconds left 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 1

My take is 50% analysis and 50% homerism. The Bills of the last 3 games is not the same team as the Bills of the first 6 games. Much better on both sides of the ball. And, the hell with stats, Josh Allen is a force!  Love his will to win. Maybe Roberts gets a TD return. 

31-24 Bills

Every game it's important to win the battle at the LOS. But this week that is especially true.  How the Bills D does against a very physical Ravens OL will tell the story if Buffalo can pull off an upset. I think the Bills offense will do fairly well against the Ravens D as you can run on them. The Bills D needs to hold their own at the LOS otherwise this will be a similar result from the Saints game a few years ago. Wasn't that 47-10 or something like that and the Saints ran the ball right down the Bills throat all day long. I think the Bills put up a fight but the Ravens win a close one 28-20. They are simply a better team right now.

I think the coaching staff on the D side of the ball saw something in the Ravens win over the 49ers.  However, I don't know if knowledge is enough for the D to do as well as the 49ers Defense did.

I'm predicting a 30-24 game with the Ravens winning.