Ravens @ Bills ****Predict the score****

7 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Now that Doug Flutie is going to be at the game I hope we win big due to the Bills honoring him at the game and there bringing flutie flakes back. My score realistically is 17-14 Bills or at worse 10-9 Bills. Expecting a battle of the defenses and running game from this game 

That the next big monkey on our back.  Aren’t we something horrible when we honor someone at halftime?

Bills 28

Ravens 13

our D solves the puzzle, the O keeps moving the ball and converts 4 TDs out of  or 8 promising drives.

Baltimore turns the ball over to us twice, their long meandering drives fail to punch it in and they get stuffed on 4th down a couple times.

1 hour ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

I don't wanna see the game put in Hauschka's hands, or leg

well you probably don't have to worry..none of my lotto numbers ever come in so I am certainly not in Nostradamus's league

you would have to agree though beating the ravens with our field goal kicker compared to how  good theirs is would be delightfully ironic

• Like (+1) 1

First thoughts:

ingram is gonna have 135+ rushing

lamar is gonna have 100+ rushing

4 different players will score rushing tds for them.

Josh Allen will have 16 rushing touchdowns.  

Bills win- 112-28

• Like (+1) 1

Great defense on both teams . Both quarterbacks playing great but the Ravens are just too good for the Bills , it is gonna be  battle and the Bills will give a hard time to the Ravens 

Ravens 26 Bills 24 

Beat the Pats , the steelers and the  NY Jets after that 12-4 

Bills manage to get up early, they contain the Ravens and force a couple FGs and a TO 14-6 lead at half. Josh and the offense play a similar game as they did in Dallas and put up 2 TDs. By the second half, the Ravens need to pass more to catch up and it leads to the Bills sacking and pressuring LJ and getting a pick for a  short field, Josh takes it in after a short drive.. We get a FG, the Ravens get TD and 2 point conversion. Bills 24-14

1 hour ago, mannc said:

I used the Oregon State Lottery mobile app.  I’m not sure where they get their betting lines.   They have Ravens -6 and it seems other services have Ravens -6.5.  

Some are -5.5 or -5 now.

https://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/

Edited by Mike in Horseheads
  • Thank you (+1) 1