Ravens @ Bills ****Predict the score****

I’m going Bills 30 Baltimore 21

Go Bills!!!

2 minutes ago, mannc said:

I only got +185, but I still like it a lot.

Hmm, interesting. I use Bovada and always seems like they offer the worst of the lines. I think i will have my nephews open an account at the Seneca Creek when they start offering sports betting and just use a VPN and a New York server address, as I assume they are going to have a mobile app.

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

Hmm, interesting. I use Bovada and always seems like they offer the worst of the lines. I think i will have my nephews open an account at the Seneca Creek when they start offering sports betting and just use a VPN and a New York server address, as I assume they are going to have a mobile app.

Tioga Downs has a Fan Duel Sports Book now but its my understanding NY didn't allow mobil betting under the new law. So also now use Bovada (too lazy to drive 40 miles)

• Sad 1

31-23 Ravens

Bills keep it close most of the game but simply cannot keep up in the 4th once they start ramming Ingram down our throats.

Even though we lose, the media narrative around the Bills continues being positive as we're seen as more of a dark horse playoff team.

38 minutes ago, wjag said:

Bills 9

Baltimore 31

I've watched Baltimore all season.  There is no current league answer for Jackson/Ingram/Edwards.

I don't think people appreciate how good the Baltimore Defense is since it is all LJ, all the time these days. 

Baltimore does not follow conventional rules and we have a conventional rules coach.  Whereas Baltimore will go for it on 4 and whatever anywhere on the field, Buffalo will send out the punter/placekicker.  Baltimore is 15/20 on 4th down!  and their opponents are 6/14!!! In the few times that Baltimore has been stopped on 4th down, their D has bailed them out.  The Baltimore Offense goes on 10-15 play drives and eats clock. 

I fear the Buffalo hurry up offense and a non-gambling coach will keep giving the ball back to Baltimore until such time as the game requires him not to.  I've seen this conservative behavior with Baltimore opponents week in and week out. 

The one hope:  Last week against a truly stout offense the Baltimore defense got exposed on the edges.  They'll surely expect Singletary to try and get there and game plan for it.  Singletary needs 120 yards rushing and Allen needs 60 more.  However, as long as this team insists on giving Frank Gore the ball in short yardage situations, they are an easy mark.

How I could be wrong: Sean needs to throw out the rulebook here and go for it.  He needs to use all four downs and he needs to step on their throat, if given a chance.  He needs to fight fire with fire.  Let's see how they like a running QB running 10-12 a game. 

If he loses, it's just one game he was not expected to win.  If he wins, glory.  If he wins, the Bills might just run the table with weakened Pitt and NE teams and a hapless Jets team left.  I wish I was feeling it, but I am not.  It's not stopping me from making the 8-hr trek to come watch it, but I have my expectations fully tempered.

No huddle is not the same as hurry up...we run a no huddle as of late, not a hurry up

14 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I used the Oregon State Lottery mobile app.  I’m not sure where they get their betting lines.   They have Ravens -6 and it seems other services have Ravens -6.5.  

23-20

its going to come down to the FG kickers. 
both defenses will have a hard time containing the QB when they run but I think Allen is a better threat throwing, what helps Jackson is those big TE.

if the Bills show up this is going to be the game of the week. 

1 hour ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I have absolutely no idea how to predict this game. I have no idea what's going to happen.

Same. 

I think there's a natural point in each season where the "hot" team comes down to earth, and I think we're a good candidate for letting some of the air out of the Ravens balloon. I'm going to say Bills 21 Ravens 16. I think our Run defense will be an issue all game, but we'll play our normal bend, don't break and stop them when it matters most. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

Hmmm, let’s see....

Ravens 38

Bills 17. 

This game reminds us why Edmunds is hit or miss, Shaq and Oliver come back down to earth, and all the Lamar lovers get their “I told you so’s” in. 

Bills/Steelers game gets flexed to 9am in Mexico and we are back to being pretenders 

Don't drink the water. 

I think we come back to Earth a bit. Lamar is just having one of "those" seasons. Last time Ingram played a game in Buffalo? 131 yards and 3tds. They run the ball. We sometimes have issues stopping the run. 

I'm thinking 34-13 Baltimore. They run for close to 250 and have a lot of long soul beating drives. It's not that Buffalo is that bad...its just the Ravens are that good.