Ravens @ Bills ****Predict the score****

37 minutes ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

I was thinking the exact same thing

that @Canadian Bills Fanforgot the graphics or he's Canadian and can't help it :lol:

28 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Im sorry I didn't know this was someone's thing! I thought it was whoever posted it first. 

My bad @DaBillsFanSince1973

Its cool .. Just busting on you buddy 

@Virgil was looking for this thread earlier so you even beat me too it!! 

here's an nice graphic for the the OP !  :D

4VBAHW2TK5ADBIKOS3XIP6BQEU.jpg

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Hmmm, let’s see....

Ravens 38

Bills 17. 

This game reminds us why Edmunds is hit or miss, Shaq and Oliver come back down to earth, and all the Lamar lovers get their “I told you so’s” in. 

Bills/Steelers game gets flexed to 9am in Mexico and we are back to being pretenders 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Bills 9

Baltimore 31

I've watched Baltimore all season.  There is no current league answer for Jackson/Ingram/Edwards.

I don't think people appreciate how good the Baltimore Defense is since it is all LJ, all the time these days. 

Baltimore does not follow conventional rules and we have a conventional rules coach.  Whereas Baltimore will go for it on 4 and whatever anywhere on the field, Buffalo will send out the punter/placekicker.  Baltimore is 15/20 on 4th down!  and their opponents are 6/14!!! In the few times that Baltimore has been stopped on 4th down, their D has bailed them out.  The Baltimore Offense goes on 10-15 play drives and eats clock. 

I fear the Buffalo hurry up offense and a non-gambling coach will keep giving the ball back to Baltimore until such time as the game requires him not to.  I've seen this conservative behavior with Baltimore opponents week in and week out. 

The one hope:  Last week against a truly stout offense the Baltimore defense got exposed on the edges.  They'll surely expect Singletary to try and get there and game plan for it.  Singletary needs 120 yards rushing and Allen needs 60 more.  However, as long as this team insists on giving Frank Gore the ball in short yardage situations, they are an easy mark.

How I could be wrong: Sean needs to throw out the rulebook here and go for it.  He needs to use all four downs and he needs to step on their throat, if given a chance.  He needs to fight fire with fire.  Let's see how they like a running QB running 10-12 a game. 

If he loses, it's just one game he was not expected to win.  If he wins, glory.  If he wins, the Bills might just run the table with weakened Pitt and NE teams and a hapless Jets team left.  I wish I was feeling it, but I am not.  It's not stopping me from making the 8-hr trek to come watch it, but I have my expectations fully tempered.

Edited by wjag
  • Like (+1) 1

Gonna be a toughly fought defensive battle. Ravens averaging 39.5 points on the road this season ( Miami, Seattle, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, LA Rams, Chiefs ) which is a higher average than their scoring at home (go figure). 

I'm guessing 31 - 23 Baltimore which is accounting for a road game against a top passing defense.

1 minute ago, wjag said:

Bills 9

Baltimore 31

I've watched Baltimore all season.  There is no current league answer for Jackson/Ingram/Edwards.

I don't think people appreciate how good the Baltimore Defense is since it is all LJ, all the time these days. 

9 points by the Bills?  I can understand you picking the Cravens but lets not disrespect Josh Allen and the Bills.  

The Pats put up 20 against the Cravens YET the Putz only put up 16 against the Bills and the Bills gave  them 4 turnovers!!! 

5 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

I think the Bills keep it close. Allen is going to be on a mission to keep moving forward in his progress and I think our D will have some answers.....especially after halftime. Bills may not win, but I am confident in our team at The Ralph vs anybody.

Just play the film from last seasons Week 1 Loss.

That should motivate the Bills 

Bills 23

Ravens 17

Ravens are due for a letdown and this is the week it happens.  McDermott/Frazier will be able to scheme up something to slow down LJ and the Baltimore offense.   SF showed that the Ravens defense can be run on.  Look for the Bills to adopt a run-heavy attack that limits the number of possessions the Ravens get.  Bills are peaking at the right time.