Ed Oliver nominated for NFL Rookie of the Week (Update - He Won!)

YoloinOhio

28 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

All I know is that Ed was the right pick.  And we got him without moving up.....allowing us to get Cody.

A game changer

Yes he is! Oliver has erupted and is really coming on like a light switch! Sometimes that is how it happens! Just wake up one day and booooom! I bet the field looks smaller to him as well!

Edited by Rocket94

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Last week when Devin was nominated, the highlights were from the Miami game. Wonder if there is some kind of delay. 

see my last post 

http://www.nfl.com/m/share?p=%2Fvideos%2Fplayer-highlights%2F0ap3000001081661%2FBest-plays-from-Ed-Oliver-s-breakout-game-vs-Cowboys-Week-13

32 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Just voted.  The video they show is from the Denver game.  Only one play.  

Hope EO gets it. Was a truly impressive performance. Between him and Devin White. Just looking at the stats, White might get it though I have always believed that a fumble recovery (relative to FF) is an overrated stat - just depends which way the ball rolls. Also, shortage of TB fans might work against White. Eagles have some crazy fans post their SB win - but c'mon that was a bad loss to the Dolphins - no way you give it to someone from an offense that, on the whole, laid an egg.

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

let it loop. After the Denver sack it transitions to some Dallas play

I just went back.  When I clicked on the arrow next to Ed Oliver, it only showed the one play from Denver, then it goes to Devin White's highlight.  I had to go back and click a second time to get the Dallas highlights.  It's really odd.

• Like (+1) 2