The Edmunds Brothers

Bills757

When the Bills play the Steelers, it’ll be the first time all three of the Edmunds brothers will be competing in the same NFL game.  Tremaine, of course, plus Terrell (Steeler’s safety) and Trey (Steeler’s RB).  Don’t know if this has ever taken place in the NFL. 

• Like (+1) 14

9 minutes ago, Bills757 said:

When the Bills play the Steelers, it’ll be the first time all three of the Edmunds brothers will be competing in the same NFL game.  Tremaine, of course, plus Terrell (Steeler’s safety) and Trey (Steeler’s RB).  Don’t know if this has ever taken place in the NFL. 

Edited by RoyBatty is alive

11 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

That is really cool.

What I find funny is JJ Watt...multiple Defensive MVP.  TJ Watt looks to be an All Pro as well and could bring home that award too....has the potential.

Then you have the other Watt brother....a Long Snapper.  Does he get to sit at the same dinner table during the holidays?

sure, someone has to pass the rolls.

hike!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

That is really cool.

What I find funny is JJ Watt...multiple Defensive MVP.  TJ Watt looks to be an All Pro as well and could bring home that award too....has the potential.

Then you have the other Watt brother....a Long Snapper.  Does he get to sit at the same dinner table during the holidays?

Kids and special teams table

image.png.efc93e64b5cd1d021a354f16f309d164.png

• Haha (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Say When... said:

but has there been 3 on the same field?

2 longs, 2 Mannings, 2 Matthews, 2 Watts, 2 Barbers.

i can't think of 3.

There are 3 Watts.   The third one is Derek Watt, Or DJ Watt in keeping with family tradition, fullback for the Los Angeles Chargers.  He's actually the middle brother.  Obviously, being on three separate teams, they are not going to be on the same field at the same time.

46 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

That is really cool.

He has to cook and cut the turkey, set the table and clean the dishes. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I noticed two Belichicks the other night when the pats got their tails kicked by Houston. Does that count? 

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

That is really cool.

Hes special in his own way....