NFL Power Rankings, Post Week 14 - Post em if you got em

1 hour ago, Say When... said:

oh i agree, i was being facetious, i should have had a more sarcastic tone.

i shouldn't be surprised, knowing Pats fans, but i was shocked at the twitter responses of the final Brady stats and no mention of the worst execution of prevent D in history.

it's like they didn't watch the game and just looked at the stats :)

No, please...I am a moron for not picking up on it. 

...I’m generally a moron, though, so it is par for the course.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Say When... said:

but they aren't, they had 448 yards of O against Houston and then all the Pats fans posting about Brady's 350ish, 3 TD night, there's no problem there :o

BTW - i'm still pissed at it, was that not the worst display of a prevent D you have EVER seen, it was stupid bad.

Yeah, that was awful. HOU seemed to forget that you need to swarm to the receiver and tackle them as part of the deal. Should have been almost no time left when the Pats got their TD. 

2 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

What bugs me when anyone talks like this is how can you record be fraudulent when you actually beat the teams that got you to 8-3, regardless of what their records are?

Yeah, I could see someone saying, "we don't know how good the Bills are yet" because of their schedule but saying they're "paper tigers" or a "fraud" is just wrong.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, MDH said:

Yeah, I could see someone saying, "we don't know how good the Bills are yet" because of their schedule but saying they're "paper tigers" or a "fraud" is just wrong.

Absolutely, and I would take that.

edit:  on top of that you see some 6-6 or 5-7 getting lauded for their “little engine that tried in the face of a hard schedule”.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

The Athletic:

10. Buffalo Bills (9-3; Last week: 10)

If most of the country wasn’t paying attention to the Bills’ playoff potential, it certainly is now. That’s what beating the Cowboys on Thanksgiving will do. The Bills have a tough stretch coming up (Ravens, Steelers and Patriots in the next three weeks) as they try to catch New England in the AFC East, but the fact we’re even talking about that as a possibility is huge for Buffalo.

From MSN

7. Buffalo Bills

(9-3. Last week: 9)

It is now officially time to stop ignoring the Bills as the products of an easy schedule -- when you have a 9-3 record, you have done enough right to be taken seriously. Yes, Buffalo had by far the NFL's worst slate of opponents coming into their Thanksgiving matchup in Dallas, but going out of Big D with a 26-15 win that was far more dominant than the score might indicate? That was the very definition of a statement win.

Josh Allen completed 79% of his passes for 231 yards and a touchdown. John Brown, perhaps the NFL's most underrated receiver, threw a 28-yard touchdown pass to running back Devin Singletary. Allen added 43 rushing yards and a touchdown on 10 carries. And a defense that has flown under the radar most of the season sacked Dak Prescott four times, limited him to two touchdown passes on 49 attempts, and racked up nine passes defended and three forced fumbles.

Now, it comes time for Buffalo to prove it on a different level -- with games against the Ravens, Steelers, Patriots, and Jets in the next four weeks, Sean McDermott's team faces the toughest remaining slate. That's skewed to a large degree by the Ravens and Patriots, but the point still stands. There's a lot more to prove here, but this is a team capable of proving it.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, H2o said:

If Buffalo beats the Ravens they have to move to the TOP 3 !!!  

I'd say 1 but I'm being generous 

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Cotton Fitzsimmons said:

9. billsb_logo.gif Buffalo Bills (9-3) - Previously: 17.
The Bills were on my overrated page since late September or early October, but Josh Allen's development means that they have a legitimate chance to make a deep run into the playoffs. I didn't think Allen would get to this level until 2020, but he's there now.

I would agree with this. I didn't like a whole lot from JA at the front half of the year. The last 3 weeks though.....

He is Buffalo's very own Rick Vaughn. If he can sustain this, we are in a great place for a possible push in the playoffs and into the 2020 season!

Yahoo

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-power-rankings-dont-forget-about-the-chiefs-as-a-super-bowl-contender-052029555.html

9. Buffalo Bills (9-4, LW: ?

The Bills still seem like a sure bet for the No. 5 seed, and they should probably be rooting for the Texans to get the No. 4 seed. Houston seems like an easier matchup than the Chiefs or Titans.

USA Today

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-power-rankings-49ers-no-054307400.html

11. Buffalo Bills 

ESPN

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28252011/week-15-nfl-power-rankings-1-32-poll-plus-offense-defense-special-teams-ratings

10. Buffalo Bills (9-4)

Week 14 ranking: 10sw_ye_40.png

they jumped the RAMS up 2  to  #9  Week 14 ranking: 11gn-arrow.png