NFL Power Rankings, Post Week 14 - Post em if you got em

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2865176-nfl-power-rankings-week-14-latest-2019-standings-and-reaction-for-all-32-teams

NFL Power Rankings, Post-MNF

1. Baltimore Ravens

2. New Orleans Saints

3. Seattle Seahawks

4. San Francisco 49ers

5. New England Patriots

6. Green Bay Packers

7. Buffalo Bills

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

CBSSPORTS

8. Bills  It's time to believe in this team. Josh Allen has really elevated his game. Now comes a big one with the Ravens. 9-3-0

USATODAY

9. Bills (12): Could they actually win AFC East for first time since 1995? Buffalo must go through Ravens and Steelers before next shot at Patriots.

ESPN

buf.png?w=110&h=110&transparent=true

10. Buffalo Bills (9-3)

Week 13 ranking: 10sw_ye_40.png

Who's under fire: Stephen Hauschka, K

The Bills are rolling, but Hauschka has struggled this season, connecting on a career-low 71% of his field goals. After missing two field goals in a three-point loss to the Browns in Week 10 and a field goal and an extra point last week, Hauschka's margin for error is rapidly shrinking. -- Marcel Louis-Jacques

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Thank you (+1) 1

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-power-rankings-cowboys-lead-the-nfc-east-maybe-nf-ls-worst-division-ever-043703830.html

8. Buffalo Bills (9-3, LW: 9)

Josh Allen looked really good carving up the Cowboys. In eight games since a disastrous start against New England, Allen has 1,688 yards, 13 touchdowns, two interceptions and a 98.7 passer rating. And he’s dangerous with his legs. I’m not sure the Texans or Chiefs want to see the Bills on wild-card weekend.

• Like (+1) 1

This is all fine.  However, If we beat the team that is pretty much the consensus top team in the league on Sunday...going from #10-#8 isn't really going to cut it.  Justice at that point, in the very least, is saying good bye to 4 loss teams in front of them, and leap frogging some other 10-3 teams as well.  I'm kind of looking at you, Green Bay, and sorry, Pats, but if you get upended for the second straight week I am not sure why you would be ranked ahead of us 10-3, as well.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

15 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2865176-nfl-power-rankings-week-14-latest-2019-standings-and-reaction-for-all-32-teams

NFL Power Rankings, Post-MNF

1. Baltimore Ravens

2. New Orleans Saints

3. Seattle Seahawks

4. San Francisco 49ers

5. New England Patriots

6. Green Bay Packers

7. Buffalo Bills

May I just add something more?  Good for having the Pats where they are above.

In this league that absolutely and positively warships at the alter of offense it is at least consistent to see the 10-2 Pats at 5 because their offense is dreadful.

8 minutes ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

I think 538 has them at tied at #10 with the Rams and gives them a 36% chance to win vs. the Ravens.

That 1/3...that's not really crazy, is it?  I'll take that.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

I always thought Rodak hated the Bills but what’s the deal with the new espn Bills guy? We beat Dallas on thanksgiving and he only mentions Hauschka missing kicks? No Josh Allen statement game, no dominant defense on the road in a national game?

ESPN does a different "theme" for their power rankings blurb every week. 

This week it was "people on the hot seat" for each team. 

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

I always thought Rodak hated the Bills but what’s the deal with the new espn Bills guy? We beat Dallas on thanksgiving and he only mentions Hauschka missing kicks? No Josh Allen statement game, no dominant defense on the road in a national game?

I think in that ESPN power ranking list, the point was to point out who is on the hot seat from every team whether it be a player, coach, or front office guy.  It is not Marcel what's his name's personal ax grinding.

Edited by TigerJ

27 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

@SlimShady'sGhost

Slim or anybody, what is that power ranking site that simply hates the Bills?  The one that had them at 23 before the Broncos game.  I've been looking but haven't found it.

9. billsb_logo.gif Buffalo Bills (9-3) - Previously: 17.
The Bills were on my overrated page since late September or early October, but Josh Allen's development means that they have a legitimate chance to make a deep run into the playoffs. I didn't think Allen would get to this level until 2020, but he's there now.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Cotton Fitzsimmons said:

9. billsb_logo.gif Buffalo Bills (9-3) - Previously: 17.
The Bills were on my overrated page since late September or early October, but Josh Allen's development means that they have a legitimate chance to make a deep run into the playoffs. I didn't think Allen would get to this level until 2020, but he's there now.

image.jpeg.9c391c0d6c02ea9316a9db1be1b98a0d.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

May I just add something more?  Good for having the Pats where they are above.

In this league that absolutely and positively warships at the alter of offense it is at least consistent to see the 10-2 Pats at 5 because their offense is dreadful.

That 1/3...that's not really crazy, is it?  I'll take that.

but they aren't, they had 448 yards of O against Houston and then all the Pats fans posting about Brady's 350ish, 3 TD night, there's no problem there :o

BTW - i'm still pissed at it, was that not the worst display of a prevent D you have EVER seen, it was stupid bad.

• Like (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

@SlimShady'sGhost

Slim or anybody, what is that power ranking site that simply hates the Bills?  The one that had them at 23 before the Broncos game.  I've been looking but haven't found it.

I'll take - All of them for $1000 Alex

I think CBS is one of them but now I'm thinking there was on really bad. I just don't recall

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

I'll take - All of them for $1000 Alex

I think CBS is one of them but now I'm thinking there was on really bad. I just don't recall

numberFire...but there's is not based on opinion I believe, but...surprise...numbers.

Right now the Bills are 14.