Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SlimShady'sGhost

NFL Power Rankings, Post em if you got em

Recommended Posts

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2865176-nfl-power-rankings-week-14-latest-2019-standings-and-reaction-for-all-32-teams

 

NFL Power Rankings, Post-MNF

1. Baltimore Ravens

2. New Orleans Saints

3. Seattle Seahawks

4. San Francisco 49ers

5. New England Patriots

6. Green Bay Packers

7. Buffalo Bills

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CBSSPORTS

8. Bills  It's time to believe in this team. Josh Allen has really elevated his game. Now comes a big one with the Ravens. 9-3-0

 

USATODAY

9. Bills (12): Could they actually win AFC East for first time since 1995? Buffalo must go through Ravens and Steelers before next shot at Patriots.

 

ESPN

buf.png?w=110&h=110&transparent=true

10. Buffalo Bills (9-3)

Week 13 ranking: 10sw_ye_40.png

Who's under fire: Stephen Hauschka, K

The Bills are rolling, but Hauschka has struggled this season, connecting on a career-low 71% of his field goals. After missing two field goals in a three-point loss to the Browns in Week 10 and a field goal and an extra point last week, Hauschka's margin for error is rapidly shrinking. -- Marcel Louis-Jacques

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-power-rankings-cowboys-lead-the-nfc-east-maybe-nf-ls-worst-division-ever-043703830.html

 

8. Buffalo Bills (9-3, LW: 9)

Josh Allen looked really good carving up the Cowboys. In eight games since a disastrous start against New England, Allen has 1,688 yards, 13 touchdowns, two interceptions and a 98.7 passer rating. And he’s dangerous with his legs. I’m not sure the Texans or Chiefs want to see the Bills on wild-card weekend.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is all fine.  However, If we beat the team that is pretty much the consensus top team in the league on Sunday...going from #10-#8 isn't really going to cut it.  Justice at that point, in the very least, is saying good bye to 4 loss teams in front of them, and leap frogging some other 10-3 teams as well.  I'm kind of looking at you, Green Bay, and sorry, Pats, but if you get upended for the second straight week I am not sure why you would be ranked ahead of us 10-3, as well.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always thought Rodak hated the Bills but what’s the deal with the new espn Bills guy? We beat Dallas on thanksgiving and he only mentions Hauschka missing kicks? No Josh Allen statement game, no dominant defense on the road in a national game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2865176-nfl-power-rankings-week-14-latest-2019-standings-and-reaction-for-all-32-teams

 

NFL Power Rankings, Post-MNF

1. Baltimore Ravens

2. New Orleans Saints

3. Seattle Seahawks

4. San Francisco 49ers

5. New England Patriots

6. Green Bay Packers

7. Buffalo Bills

 

 

May I just add something more?  Good for having the Pats where they are above.

 

In this league that absolutely and positively warships at the alter of offense it is at least consistent to see the 10-2 Pats at 5 because their offense is dreadful.

8 minutes ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

I think 538 has them at tied at #10 with the Rams and gives them a 36% chance to win vs. the Ravens.

 

 

That 1/3...that's not really crazy, is it?  I'll take that.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

I always thought Rodak hated the Bills but what’s the deal with the new espn Bills guy? We beat Dallas on thanksgiving and he only mentions Hauschka missing kicks? No Josh Allen statement game, no dominant defense on the road in a national game?

 ESPN does a different "theme" for their power rankings blurb every week. 

 

This week it was "people on the hot seat" for each team. 

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Yobogoya! said:

 ESPN does a different "theme" for their power rankings blurb every week. 

 

This week it was "people on the hot seat" for each team. 

Thanks. I didn’t know that part from reading the post. Makes more sense now. 

Edited by Southern Bills Fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

I always thought Rodak hated the Bills but what’s the deal with the new espn Bills guy? We beat Dallas on thanksgiving and he only mentions Hauschka missing kicks? No Josh Allen statement game, no dominant defense on the road in a national game?

I think in that ESPN power ranking list, the point was to point out who is on the hot seat from every team whether it be a player, coach, or front office guy.  It is not Marcel what's his name's personal ax grinding.

Edited by TigerJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

@SlimShady'sGhost

 

Slim or anybody, what is that power ranking site that simply hates the Bills?  The one that had them at 23 before the Broncos game.  I've been looking but haven't found it.

Walter Football 

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

@SlimShady'sGhost

 

Slim or anybody, what is that power ranking site that simply hates the Bills?  The one that had them at 23 before the Broncos game.  I've been looking but haven't found it.

 

9. billsb_logo.gif Buffalo Bills (9-3) - Previously: 17.
The Bills were on my overrated page since late September or early October, but Josh Allen's development means that they have a legitimate chance to make a deep run into the playoffs. I didn't think Allen would get to this level until 2020, but he's there now.

  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cotton Fitzsimmons said:

 

9. billsb_logo.gif Buffalo Bills (9-3) - Previously: 17.
The Bills were on my overrated page since late September or early October, but Josh Allen's development means that they have a legitimate chance to make a deep run into the playoffs. I didn't think Allen would get to this level until 2020, but he's there now.

image.jpeg.9c391c0d6c02ea9316a9db1be1b98a0d.jpeg

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

 

 

May I just add something more?  Good for having the Pats where they are above.

 

In this league that absolutely and positively warships at the alter of offense it is at least consistent to see the 10-2 Pats at 5 because their offense is dreadful.

 

 

That 1/3...that's not really crazy, is it?  I'll take that.

 

but they aren't, they had 448 yards of O against Houston and then all the Pats fans posting about Brady's 350ish, 3 TD night, there's no problem there :o

 

BTW - i'm still pissed at it, was that not the worst display of a prevent D you have EVER seen, it was stupid bad.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

@SlimShady'sGhost

 

Slim or anybody, what is that power ranking site that simply hates the Bills?  The one that had them at 23 before the Broncos game.  I've been looking but haven't found it.


I'll take - All of them for $1000 Alex

 

I think CBS is one of them but now I'm thinking there was on really bad. I just don't recall

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:


I'll take - All of them for $1000 Alex

 

I think CBS is one of them but now I'm thinking there was on really bad. I just don't recall

 

 

numberFire...but there's is not based on opinion I believe, but...surprise...numbers.

 

Right now the Bills are 14.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WaPo ... 

7. Buffalo Bills (9-3) | Last Week’s Rank: 9

The Thanksgiving victory at Dallas reinforced that the Bills are a legitimate team. They probably won’t overtake the Patriots in the AFC East. But they’re not only headed to the playoffs; they’re a threat to win a game in the postseason.

 https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/12/03/nfl-power-rankings-week-ravens-strengthen-hold-no-spot-patriots-drop-bit/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Say When... said:

 

but they aren't, they had 448 yards of O against Houston and then all the Pats fans posting about Brady's 350ish, 3 TD night, there's no problem there :o

 

BTW - i'm still pissed at it, was that not the worst display of a prevent D you have EVER seen, it was stupid bad.

 

 

Say when, for purposes of full disclosure I watched almost all of the first, but almost none of the second.

 

What I saw in the first was a gang that couldn't shoot straight or get on the same page.  Even if they did pick up some yards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

SI   https://www.si.com/nfl/falcons/news/nfl-power-rankings-week-14-atlanta-falcons/

1. Baltimore Ravens (10-2)
2. Seattle Seahawks (10-2)
3. San Francisco 49ers (10-2)
4. New Orleans Saints (10-2)
5. Green Bay Packers (9-3)
6. New England Patriots (10-2)
7. Kansas City Chiefs (8-4)
8. Houston Texans (8-4)
9. Minnesota Vikings (8-4)
10. Buffalo Bills (9-3)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Cotton Fitzsimmons said:

 

9. billsb_logo.gif Buffalo Bills (9-3) - Previously: 17.
The Bills were on my overrated page since late September or early October, but Josh Allen's development means that they have a legitimate chance to make a deep run into the playoffs. I didn't think Allen would get to this level until 2020, but he's there now.

Yes, Josh is there now....and, imho, he will progress further in 2020.  Still on upbubble as they say!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NY Post:

9. Buffalo Bills, 9-3 (9): Josh Allen continues to do more than enough to win most weeks, backed by an improved defense that ranks third in the NFL in yards and points allowed per game behind only San Francisco and New England. Another Pats loss to K.C. this week would give Buffalo a chance to move into an improbable tie for first place in the AFC East — or at least remain within one game of the top — since the Bills face Baltimore at home Sunday.

 

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...