If the Bills make it as a wild card team, will you attend the game?

If the Bills make the playoffs as a wild card will you go?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Who’s In for a road playoff game

• Yes, in no matter what
    • Most likely in
    • Depends on opponent
    • Depends on work / family / life obligations
    • No, but there in spirit
    • Hell no, TV is where it’s at

Don’t know if I’ve ever made a poll so here goes. 2 years ago in Jax was one of the coolest experiences I’ve had as a Bills fan. We were spending NYE with friends in NYC and I was booking travel arrangements for my dad and I within minutes of the Cincy game ending. The build up of the week, being in airports and in Jax surrounded everywhere by Bills fans was surreal. The collective weight of the drought being over made the actual outcome of the game seem secondary. I don’t think that will be the case this time, as I think we have a team that can be dangerous.

Anyways, assuming we get in as a WC, who’s going? I’m definitely going, although playing KC at arrowhead would give me a little pause. But haven’t been to a game there before and I haven’t been to KC in a while so I’d still do it. What say you? 

Edited by billsfanmiami(oh)
Grammar
  • Like (+1) 1

I voted “most likely in” because I’m not sure if I’d do KC. I will do Nashville or Houston (and maybe KC). I just think it will be tougher to get my group as engaged to go there. Nashville is a great trip and Houston is close to us. KC is a tougher matchup (imo) and more difficult to get to. Additionally, they have real fans so it will be a more hostile environment. At the end of the day I’ll probably go to KC because my fomo will kick in.

• Like (+1) 1