Sean McDermott is looking for someone to simulate Lamar Jackson

1 hour ago, matter2003 said:

No he isn't. Jackson ran a 4.34, McKenzie a 4.42

Last I knew, they don’t run 40’s as scout team qbs.  I’ll take mckenzie being faster in short bursts which is what he’d be used for

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Ha!  Well, if anyone should know just what he's getting with Taylor, the good and the bad, that guy would be Lynn.

He must be at one with Tomlin in approaching "I just expect him not to kill us" territory

Yep, Lynn has finally reached the stage where he would rather be bored to death watching Tyrod eat the ball or throw it away than seeing Rivers play up for grabs. 

1 minute ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Yep, Lynn has finally reached the stage where he would rather be bored to death watching Tyrod eat the ball or throw it away than seeing Rivers play up for grabs. 

Not to mention that their OL is struggling and Rivers has all the maneuvering ability of a Mississippi tugboat in a strong current

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Yep, another one from that class who is probably on his last season as a starter. 

Or....maybe even last GAME? 

I think he’ll have much more time to spend with his kids before too long. 

Edited by Augie

6 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Wouldnt it be easier to knock him out the first play? Asking for a friend.

Think your friend can catch him? He’s no Nancy Kerrigan sitting around with no worries in the world.....

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, thronethinker said:

why haven’t they activated Wade yet....

I figured its been 3 months since Iast saw this so why not bring it up again..

You obviously realize Wade is on the PRACTICE Squad---that's what they are there for.

Edit: Just realized I misread your comment (I think). Sorry. I get it now. (I think.)

Edited by The Dean
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1