Peter King's Take on the Bills - 12/2/19

H2o

I believe this is illegal (contact with team when on suspension) and their coach should be suspended with hopefully suspension occurring when they play the Bills.

After the game, the Steelers had Pouncey FaceTimed into their post-game locker-room huddle. “He broke us down,” Haden said. (Translated, that’s something a coach or leaders does at the end of a practice or game, like “Steelers on three, 1-2-3!” or something collegial like that.)

Gateway drug - I thought it was MJ.

4. I think this was the reaction of one veteran league front-office man to the suspension of Arizona cornerback Josh Shaw till 2021 for gambling on football: “Not that this is the tip of the iceberg or anything, but I do think there’s more gambling going on than anyone thinks. I believe fantasy football is a gateway drug; how many players play fantasy football, and for how much money in their leagues? Maybe not much, but the temptation has to be there to use inside info about your own team to use in a league. Players play cards and dominoes in the locker room. I just think it’s too easy for players to think they can get an edge because they’re sure they know more than the average bettor.”

10 hours ago, klos63 said:

People notice when you have a good team, which we now do, which we pretty much haven't had for the better part of 2 decades.  You win more than you lose, you'll likely get attention, it's not rocket science.

Yes just like the Philly game...we were getting attention then.....yuck ....