Week 14 - Ravens (-6.5) at Bills Over/Under 44

Just now, Greg S said:

If I were a Pats fan I would want Buffalo to win so NE can get control of the #1 seed if they beat KC. The Pats have beaten the Bills 28 out of 30 times or something like that. I would think going to Baltimore for the playoffs would make them nervous considering what happened a few weeks ago.

I think they are nervous in general.  I think they know theyve needed blocked punts to win a couple of games and that they are not dominating like they have historically.  If I were them I would root for the Ravens cause losing the division is a very real possibility with how theyve been playing lately.  Im gonna check the chat out but its probably a very interesting debate for them.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Greg S said:

If I were a Pats fan I would want Buffalo to win so NE can get control of the #1 seed if they beat KC. The Pats have beaten the Bills 28 out of 30 times or something like that. I would think going to Baltimore for the playoffs would make them nervous considering what happened a few weeks ago.

If nothing else, this would be our silver lining in case of a loss. If it can’t be us on top, let it be ANYONE but New England!

1 hour ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

We win. We have the better QB and the better defense.

yup.  I’m getting tired of reading “Can the Bills beat the Cravens”

Or how Josh is a lesser version of Lamont ?  

:censored: them I say.  

May the trend continue. Baltimore has yet to win in Buffalo.  

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

yup.  I’m getting tired of reading “Can the Bills beat that Cravens”

Or how Josh is a lesser version of Lamont ?  

:censored: them I say.  

May the trend continue. Baltimore has yet to win in Buffalo.  

We've had 1 bad game this year. The Eagles. Patriots and Browns were disappointing, but we could have easily won both. The growth this team has shown since Cleveland has been awesome. Three straight blowouts. One over a division rival which usually makes it a tougher game. One against "the best 3-7 team ever." One on vs a good roster on Thanksgiving against the darlings in their place.. At home, the Ravens should be scared of us. I'll be surprised if we lose.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bferra13 said:

To be fair, this tweet is from April 2018. But I agree with you 100%

Any evidence that he's changed his way of thinking since then? I suppose he was just playing the odds at that point in time. 

5 hours ago, motorj said:

If bills beat ravens, im calling it here, bills and seattle superbowl

That's ridiculous and I'm not even entertaining the thought.  The Seahawks rely too much on Wilson and that will be their undoing in the playoffs.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Thank you (+1) 1