Week 14 - Ravens (-6.5) at Bills Over/Under 44

I think one of the things that helps us in this game is that we have 10 days rest to prepare. The Ravens have to study two different opponents this week since they have a Thursday night game against the Jets in week 15. The fact that they have to study two different opponents takes a little bit of their focus off of our game. The fact that this game is at home as well is big

1 hour ago, TheProcess said:

Quick blind player comparison:

Player A - 12 games with 32 receptions for 367 and 2 TDs (1st Rd Pick)

Player B - 12 games with 25 receptions for 307 and 2 TDs (3rd Rd Pick)

Player A - TJ Hockenson

Player B - Rambo Knox

Happened to stumble on this when I saw Hockenson is going to IR. Found it interesting considering how popular a pick Hockenson was in a lot of mock drafts for our selection. 

TE's take longer to develop, hockenson will be a stud eventually.

That being said so will Knox when he fully develops.

I really can't wait to see him develop next year.

As much as I hope I'm wrong, I just can't see how we beat the Ravens. 

My hope is that home field gives the bills some advantage and maybe Lamar has an off game. Obviously he's gonna run, and if I'm on the bills defense I'm going after that ball like my life depends on it when he decides to run 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Steptide said:

My hope is that home field gives the bills some advantage and maybe Lamar has an off game. Obviously he's gonna run, and if I'm on the bills defense I'm going after that ball like my life depends on it when he decides to run 

tenor.gif?itemid=8062214

Shots fired!  is this the first "i hope i'm wrong" of this weeks opponent thread?

what do we have for him Johnny???

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

Yup, you got to try and pry it out of there and do the best you can keeping the TE's in check along with Ingram. Definitely easier said than done, but if the Bills D can just contain them for the most part and the offense covers their end, the Bills will have a strong chance at pulling out the W.

Also at least it's in New Era, 12th man will make it a little more difficult also.So we have that. We will see how the cookie crumbles.

1 hour ago, Say When... said:

tenor.gif?itemid=8062214

Shots fired!  is this the first "i hope i'm wrong" of this weeks opponent thread?

what do we have for him Johnny???

It’s Eskimo Pie, Monte! A whole year’s supply of Eskimo Pie!

eskimo_pie.jpg

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

Only way Bills win IMO is with the defense and special team scoring some points.