Week 14 - Ravens (-6.5) at Bills Over/Under 44

On 12/5/2019 at 7:31 PM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Concern about how much of a home game this will be for the Poe-Birds is legit.

Going into Allen's "wildly different" stats is basically massaging the fact that our two worst games, both losses, to the Pats and to the Iggles, both happened at home.

If you take out the Pats and Eagles game, the completion percentage is the same (I calculate 63% for both, by summing passes completed and attempted then taking the ratio).

3 of Allen's 6 home INT and 1 TO came in those 2 games.

So while it's true "not playing as well at home as on the road", I think it's who we played, not where we played, that's the factor.

The Ravens will be a tough test, and I'm hoping the Bills will continue their recent trend of play fierce, play fearless.   I really just want to see a good hard-fought game, not a beat-down like we just witnessed on Thurs nite football.

Unless, of course, it's the Bills doing the beating.  Which despite my fan-love seems unlikely.

The Bills have no reason to play tight.  They aren't expected to win this as they were all the other home games but NE.  The Ravens have been kicking everybody's Butt of recent weeks.  So play fierce, play fearless, and play freely.

Disagree.

The Bills offense and Allen were very clearly playing tight for much of this game as they have for all of their other home games other than against Denver.

Yes, opponents matter. But this is a road team, not a home team.

For whatever reason, this seems to be the case this year.

Watch Allen and the offense shine on national TV on the road next week.

Edited by transplantbillsfan