Week 14 - Ravens (-6.5) at Bills Over/Under 44

16 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I mean we kind of do have the second best situation now. Cleveland has the talent but not the Coaching situation. The Jets are just a mess with holes on the roster and a failed Dolphins HC. Lamar clearly had the best situation though.

Coaching isn't the reason Mayfield turns the ball over so much and can't complete passes. That's his own struggle and he can't blame anyone else.

• Like (+1) 1

Lo-Down with Lorenzo Alexander

(Someone send that man a gift card, he spent 41 minutes answering reporter questions on Weds after practice.  That's above-and-beyond_

Good session as usual

https://www.buffalobills.com/video/the-lo-down-with-lorenzo-alexander-x8186 

'Zo's Keys to the game:

1) Dont forget about the Ravens RBs Ingrams and Edwards

2) Score TDs (on offense, on defense, any way you can...)...The Ravens are a different team if they can be shifted into more of a passing game

3) Control Field Position (a bunch of assumptions here, but....)

I liked the comment they all made about the Bills attitude in practice...."they're locked in"

30 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Lo-Down with Lorenzo Alexander

(Someone send that man a gift card, he spent 41 minutes answering reporter questions on Weds after practice.  That's above-and-beyond_

Good session as usual

https://www.buffalobills.com/video/the-lo-down-with-lorenzo-alexander-x8186 

'Zo's Keys to the game:

1) Dont forget about the Ravens RBs Ingrams and Edwards

2) Score TDs (on offense, on defense, any way you can...)...The Ravens are a different team if they can be shifted into more of a passing game

3) Control Field Position (a bunch of assumptions here, but....)

I liked the comment they all made about the Bills attitude in practice...."they're locked in"

Yes, it will be interesting to see what type of defensive game plan they come up with to try and stop the Ravens. Sooner or later they will be figured out,hopefully it starts on Sunday.

From a betting perspective, the Bills are what you would call live dogs. All the public(which means Joe Schmoe) money going on Baltimore and the big boys are pounding the line down.

Doesn't mean a TON in the grand scheme of things, but I'd rather see the Bills in this spot than the inverse.

7 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Brown, Beasley, Singletary and Knox is a pretty damn underrated weaponry.

If they can get a 5th guy going, there may be something to this Bills offense.

Foster has been showing some flashes the last couple of games. And we haven't been running those jet sweeps as much lately. The 49ers were successful running to the edges too. I think we see just that.

5 hours ago, stevewin said:

And a few years later Larry Fogle was playing for Canisius.  Those little 3 games at the Aud were a good time

Tony Masiello was also a star at Canisius in the late 60's before Fogle, he was drafted by the ABA. He became Buffalo's mayor after Jimmy Griffin. 

My older brothers and sisters took me to a lot of games back then. Good times!

Sportsnaut

6 teams on upset alert in NFL Week 14

Jesse Reed, Sportsnaut
10 hrs ago

Baltimore Ravens (-6) vs. Buffalo Bills

Sure, the Ravens have ripped off eight straight wins and just knocked off the San Francisco 49ers in epic style. But, the Bills have the kind of makeup on defense to do what San Francisco did against Lamar Jackson. Furthermore, quarterback Josh Allen is playing outstanding football in his second season.

This game will tell us plenty about Buffalo, which has lost just three times this year and could potentially knock the New England Patriots off their AFC East throne in the next few weeks. If Allen continues to take care of the football and Buffalo’s third-ranked defense continues to dominate upfront, this could be a huge stepping stone for Allen and Co.

32 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

That the sharps did the best they could to bring the line down but the public LOVES the Ravens.

If they really were sharp in your scenario, they would have known this and waited to get a better price on the Bills