Week 14 - Ravens (-6.5) at Bills Over/Under 44

1 hour ago, x-BillzeBubba said:

jerry, jerry, jerry...lol

Do small children follow his twitter?

That is a pretty boss picture tho

3 hours ago, Buryravens said:

Hi All,

Ravnes fan since inception here, I came by due to this awesome hype video. Kudos to whomever made it.

Is the music in this from the dark knight rises OST? Sounds a lot like it. Regardless, good luck on sunday and F NE.

Welcome- we don't mind visitors from opponents fan bases when they're not horrible 12 year olds like the other guy- still impressed he knew how to spell ACL.

I like the ravens this year, would be glad to see you be the ones to keep NE out of the bowl (if it's not us). That being said- yall suck this week! ?

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

All Red 

Kim Pegula suggested it 

I love that she has that much pull in league circles, but it's gonna be kinda weird when both teams are wearing all red... Is this our plan so our defenders can sneak up on Lamar?

2 hours ago, Buryravens said:

No, you can flip back a few pages and see the dude who made such an asinine comment.

Is there general distain for Jackson in the bills fanbase? He seems like a good focused kid, is it media hype hate?

General disdain only in the fact that he's getting publicity for what he's done this  year (which is rightfully so) while the anti-allen bias in the media is still holding strong, and even after Thanksgiving there are still some schmucks who won't let their pre-draft ideas die. 

Also, we as bills fans hate most people and players that aren't Bills. This is the way. 

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

?A permanent-Banned one. ?

I hate when the trolls get sent back to their bridges before I get to take some pot-shots. Ol well, good job taking out the thrash i guess... :P

• Haha (+1) 3

8 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

We have a chance to win this game, but I just don't know why anyone would be confident we will win this game.

Our offense is fine, but we never come out like gangbusters and put up points quickly or in bunches.  And I really do think some of that is the product of execution, but a big product of that is McDermott's approach, which  is generally conservative.

It's our defense that terrifies me.  Look at those numbers... we're average to below average as a run defense.  Harbaugh's a smart coach.  He's going to run the hell out of Ingram and Lamar.  Ingram, in fact, is the most similar to the RB who gave us the biggest problem this year: Jordan Howard.  And how confident are we that we really bottled Zeke Elliott up on Thanksgiving?  I think the Cowboys just stupidly gave up on the run game too early.

Until Buffalo proves on more than just a few plays they can stop the run consistently, Harbaugh and the Ravens are likely to just keep running it down our throats.  I expect to see Edmunds whiff on a few tackles he should have had because that's what he's done multiple times over the last 4 or 5 games.

I don't want to totally slam our defense because our pass defense is fantastic.  But there's a formula on offense for pummelling the Bills and the Ravens have all the necessary ingredients.

And just curious, when was the last time the Bills beat Harbaugh's Ravens?  It feels like we just get crushed every time we play them.

I know that we can win this game, but I'm very much braced for us to get blown out.

15 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I love that she has that much pull in league circles, but it's gonna be kinda weird when both teams are wearing all red... Is this our plan so our defenders can sneak up on Lamar?

LOL 

Red Vs Black is my guess.   The Gridiron Uniform page is void thus far 

16 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I hate when the trolls get sent back to their bridges before I get to take some pot-shots. Ol well, good job taking out the thrash i guess... :P

LMAO 

So this is an interesting thread at the Patsfans.com board, and not a conversation you will likely have read in like 20 years. 

They are debating their rooting interest in Bal/Buf and cant decide if they should cheer on Buf because it will improve the HFA possibilities vs Balt in the playoffs...on the other hand they are horrified at the prospect of our beating Balt because it means we are coming to take the division crown, in week 15, and make them the WC team.

https://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/rooting-for-baltimore-or-buffalo-next-week.1150696/page-3

2 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

That Over/Under is going to go up to around 48. I feel like the Bills are going to win this game.

I don’t know....the way the media is slobbering all over the Ravens, I wonder if we shouldn’t just forfeit to avoid the embarrassment and the risk of injury? 

?

2 minutes ago, x-BillzeBubba said:

So this is an interesting thread at the Patsfans.com board, and not a conversation you will likely have read in like 20 years. 

They are debating their rooting interest in Bal/Buf and cant decide if they should cheer on Buf because it will improve the HFA possibilities vs Balt in the playoffs...on the other hand they are horrified at the prospect of our beating Balt because it means we are coming to take the division crown, in week 15, and make them the WC team.

https://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/rooting-for-baltimore-or-buffalo-next-week.1150696/page-3

If I were a Pats fan I would want Buffalo to win so NE can get control of the #1 seed if they beat KC. The Pats have beaten the Bills 28 out of 30 times or something like that. I would think going to Baltimore for the playoffs would make them nervous considering what happened a few weeks ago.