Week 14 - Ravens (-6.5) at Bills Over/Under 44

14 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Cool well come Sunday the Bills will have 10 of em, I can't help it if your QB is human broccoli

Were you the guy predicting Allen tears his ACL or did Jackson's mom take the parental controls off his computer last night?

No, you can flip back a few pages and see the dude who made such an asinine comment.

Is there general distain for Jackson in the bills fanbase? He seems like a good focused kid, is it media hype hate?

5 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Hey I actually like the Ravens. They were a roadblock for the Pats in the playoffs a bunch of years and I always pulled for them. Just don't have the same respect for their fans as of yesterday 

I do too.Largely for the same reason. Always liked their style and coaching. Must’ve missed whatever the fans did though. 

18 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Cool well come Sunday the Bills will have 10 of em, I can't help it if your QB is human broccoli

Were you the guy predicting Allen tears his ACL or did Jackson's mom take the parental controls off his computer last night?

He joined like an Hour Ago 

Just now, Buryravens said:

No, you can flip back a few pages and see the dude who made such an asinine comment.

Is there general distain for Jackson in the bills fanbase? He seems like a good focused kid, is it media hype hate?

Not really, but many here saw him as another Tyrod Taylor and wanted nothing to do with drafting him.

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

The Run D had a couple of * bad * games that skewed the stats somewhat.  * in 2 games that had over 200 and 147 compared to the 100's to 70's you have probable seen.   The Run D is far better than last seasons for sure.

I think the Bills can and should win.  I want revenge for the gale last season I sat through in the cold and rain. 

A bills win is very possible. I still feel like the ravens are just on a rampage now. There are now 5 new starters on D since that Browns beatdown and the O averages 33.5 per game. If the bills can hold the Ravens rush attack to under 4 ypc it could very well be a bills win, I think that is the deciding factor.

2 minutes ago, Buryravens said:

We get tired of always being told we took the Wrong QB in the draft

We still remember opening day last season with Peterman 

So, YES ...  some disdain. 

1 minute ago, Buryravens said:

No disdain for Jackson by Bills fans. Some of us liked him as a potential draft pick for the Bills if they decided not to move up. Seems like a good kid and I don’t think you’d find many Bills fans who don’t like the guy, and we loved what he did vs Pats. Just not this Sunday, lol. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

I do too.Largely for the same reason. Always liked their style and coaching. Must’ve missed whatever the fans did though. 

Meh it was just one guy I guess, going around last night saying Allen was going to rip up his knee on Sunday 

Just now, Buryravens said:

A bills win is very possible. I still feel like the ravens are just on a rampage now. There are now 5 new starters on D since that Browns beatdown and the O averages 33.5 per game. If the bills can hold the Ravens rush attack to under 4 ypc it could very well be a bills win, I think that is the deciding factor.

All good 8 game Win streaks need to end sooner or later  :D

Just now, SlimShady'sGhost said:

All good 8 game Win streaks need to end sooner or later  :D

Very possible playing in PO. I like my guys you all like yours. Lets agree to no injuries and again screw new England.

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

and booted an hour later

I'm still here, the guy in reference was talking ***** last night.

2 minutes ago, Buryravens said:

Very possible playing in PO. I like my guys you all like yours. Lets agree to no injuries and again screw new England.

I'm still here, the guy in reference was talking ***** last night.

I think that could be a theme if the Bills are able to go on a run here at the end. A lot of people wanting a W but If they lose at least it might help ***** NE.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

I think that could be a theme if the Bills are able to go on a run here at the end. A lot of people wanting a W but If they lose at least it might help ***** NE.

A ravens win and imo a very probable loss at all by NE gives us a 1.5 game lead on the AFC 1 spot. So yea f NE