Week 14 - Ravens (-6.5) at Bills Over/Under 44

18 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

I think one of the things that helps us in this game is that we have 10 days rest to prepare. The Ravens have to study two different opponents this week since they have a Thursday night game against the Jets in week 15. The fact that they have to study two different opponents takes a little bit of their focus off of our game. The fact that this game is at home as well is big

I think that the Ravens have been studying Buffalo AND NYJ and developing game plans for for some time.  This isn't Harbaugh's first rodeo.  

53 minutes ago, x-BillzeBubba said:

Hi All,

Ravnes fan since inception here, I came by due to this awesome hype video. Kudos to whomever made it.

Is the music in this from the dark knight rises OST? Sounds a lot like it. Regardless, good luck on sunday and F NE.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Greg S said:

This has to be the biggest game in Buffalo this late in the season in years/decades. I really want a win here. Everyone thought the Dallas win was huge. That will be nothing compared to what a win this week would be. If the Pats lose then the division is really up for grabs. I can't wait to see the atmosphere in OP this Sunday.

This has to be the most exciting last 4 weeks the Bills have had in maybe a generation.

Beat Baltimore, and Buffalo is in the drivers seat, Pittsburgh is a huge deal. 

Beat Pitt, Holy Shyte, can Buffalo really go into NE and dethrone the axis of evil. 

Beat NE, jesus, don't embarass yourself against the Jets. 

Beat the Jets, and the conference runs through OP. 

Lose to Baltimore, OK maybe they are not for real. 

Lose to Pitt on primetime, oh look at the Bills, what an uphill climb next week. 

Lose to NE, The Bills are who we thought they were. 

Lost to the Jets, well FML

Somehow  the Bills somehow equally as likely to be the no. 1 seed in the AFC as they are to miss the playoffs. 

• Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Buryravens said:

Hi All,

Ravnes fan since inception here, I came by due to this awesome hype video. Kudos to whomever made it.

Is the music in this from the dark knight rises OST? Sounds a lot like it. Regardless, good luck on sunday and F NE.

Welcome  ( I guess :) ) 

As to the music   I have no clue

Oh and Don't mind the trolls 

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Welcome  ( I guess :) ) 

As to the music   I have no clue

Oh and Don't mind the trolls 

No worries, I only would talk with respect but this is sports so were naturally tribal.

Your D looks legit, the run D is supposedly suspect and of the 5/6 BUFF games I've watched I can't figure out why its ranked so poorly. Our run D is nothing special on the perimeter, a fast back can do damage there, that's our real weak spot. Any predictions?

• Like (+1) 4

17 minutes ago, Buryravens said:

No worries, I only would talk with respect but this is sports so were naturally tribal.

Your D looks legit, the run D is supposedly suspect and of the 5/6 BUFF games I've watched I can't figure out why its ranked so poorly. Our run D is nothing special on the perimeter, a fast back can do damage there, that's our real weak spot. Any predictions?

Hey there, welcome to the board. First I’ll say I have a lot of respect for Harbaugh and the way that franchise is run. As for predictions, I think this one will be a physical hard fought game and probably close. The Bills will have to match the Ravens coaching with some wrinkles of their own. This one could come down to STs and our kicker is kind of struggling right now. I don’t think you can stop Jackson , just try to limit the damage and be aggressive on offense because TDs will be required. ,Turnover battle will decide the outcome. 

26 minutes ago, Buryravens said:

Prediction: 

Bills- 27 Ravens- Lamar Jackson wonderlic score

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Buryravens said:

Fun fact ravens average more than 2x (pts) Jim Kellys wonderlic score per game.

Wins man wins are all that matters

Cool well come Sunday the Bills will have 10 of em, I can't help it if your QB is human broccoli

Were you the guy predicting Allen tears his ACL or did Jackson's mom take the parental controls off his computer last night?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Cool well come Sunday the Bills will have 10 of em, I can't help it if your QB is human broccoli

Were you the guy predicting Allen tears his ACL or did Jackson's mom take the parental controls off his computer last night?

Dude come on, that seemed more like a salty Pats fan than anything else.

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Dude come on, that seemed more like a salty Pats fan than anything else.

Hey I actually like the Ravens. They were a roadblock for the Pats in the playoffs a bunch of years and I always pulled for them. Just don't have the same respect for their fans as of yesterday 

57 minutes ago, Buryravens said:

The Run D had a couple of * bad * games that skewed the stats somewhat.  * in 2 games that had over 200 and 147 compared to the 100's to 70's you have probable seen.   The Run D is far better than last seasons for sure.

I think the Bills can and should win.  I want revenge for the gale last season I sat through in the cold and rain.