Mind-opening

The Now Moment

13 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

Very good question. First off, old patterns are difficult to walk away from, especially when you are around people that bring you back into old habits and boundaries aren’t created to separate yourself from that negative energy that brings you down. My family is consumed and has been their whole lives. They don’t live, life happens to them. 

Secondly, I haven’t been here that much over the past 2 years after understanding this. If you watch the videos, especially the 4 steps of spiritual awakening, it may help you understand. Learn about the culturescape and what it entails. When you break free from the “brules” you will start to understand. It’s a long journey. 

I wrote this because my intuition told me to. Meditation clears out the loud left brain ego and allows the right brain to speak. That’s our intuition leading us on our path. The answers are not external but internal. The universe is not outside you but inside. We are all just an extension like a leaf on a tree to the universe.  Eastern countries like Tibet, native tribes, some Chinese, India and others have understood the connection and oneness with the universe. They have great spiritual connections to the energy frequencies And have music, crystals and essential oils and other healing techniques to help people reconnect with their true selves. 

Is your real name Billy Mays Jr.?

4 hours ago, bbb said:

Hard to prove?  Sounds like a piece of cake 

As mentioned in another comment by another poster, Tesla may have had the answer long ago but didn’t complete it. And now we have Haramein. The modern earth is being built and the universe is using him as it’s conduit. Zero point energy will dramatically change the Earth if he completes his work. 

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Is your real name Billy Mays Jr.?

I’m not a salesman. Watch and you may learn. Meditate and look within and you will learn more. 

11 hours ago, Buffalo30 said:

Currently, working as an organic farmer and selling solar for a company.

I thought you weren't a salesman.

I'm meditating with an ice cold Labatt Light.  And I looked deep within ... within this thread to see that you're a pretty good effing troll!!!  Good work, man!

Edited by Gugny

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Jesus, this stupid ***** thread is still a thing?  

Science is stupid? Philosophy is stupid? Knowledge is stupid? Quiet your left brain and let your right brain lead. 

Just now, Gugny said:

I thought you weren't a salesman.

Got me there. My intentions here are not to be a salesman. I have no personal gain from this. My intuition told me to post it so someone else could awaken from this. It may not be you and that’s ok. The left brain is hard to silence. 

4 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

Science is stupid? Philosophy is stupid? Knowledge is stupid? Quiet your left brain and let your right brain lead. 

Got me there. My intentions here are not to be a salesman. I have no personal gain from this. My intuition told me to post it so someone else could awaken from this. It may not be you and that’s ok. The left brain is hard to silence. 

Science?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

4 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

@Buffalo30 Honest question. I've seen you post other things talking about sports/TV/Entertainment, etc being a waste of time. If you believe that, why are you on forum specifically for Buffalo Bills fans?

He wants a challenge. If he can bring unity to this message board, then he can accomplish anything. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1