Mind-opening

The Now Moment

I point you to this website.  If you're really interested in truth, you'll read it and actually think about what it means:

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Nassim_Haramein

Believe whatever you want, but if you're seeking converts to join you in whatever your beliefs happen to be, maybe you should present both sides of the story and let people draw their own conclusions.

Be well.

2 hours ago, Buffalo30 said:

Currently, working as an organic farmer and selling solar for a company. Implementing mushrooms of many kinds, vegetables, planted fruit trees, expanded fruit bushes so far. Have plans to expand the business outside of just food and implementing healing experiences for people when they come stay on the farm. The goal is to provide a place for people to connect with themselves and look deeper. Alternative massage, music frequency healing, meditation, yoga, providing people with creative tools to find their creativity and truly connect with themselves and others. I have bigger goals manifesting as well but that would take a while to explain. (City planning)

I am also working with a non-profit to share the unity message and plant trees in the county in which I live. Fruit trees on school grounds and trees in other wasted open spaces by way of planting events to connect people back to what is real. Also, creating a community earth flag was an idea that came to me this morning which I am working on right now. 

Astronomy is the foundation for astrology 

You're a telemarketer? 

43 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

He scientifically suggests that the cosmos, which is ever growing, is all connected. This would mean that everything in it is also connected. Space was believed to be empty, he is saying that it is not and that it is made up of energy that connects everything. I pointed you to his foundation so you could get the information from the source. 

So he's not on Jupiter?  Then how is he connected to Jupiter?

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Mostly true.  Only part I disagree with is that we are all connected to Jupiter.  

13 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Everyone knows we all share Uranus.

everyone knows that the taint connects them both.

see:

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo30 said:

A plant that is naturally grown from the earth and used all over the eastern world but is illegal in most states in the US because of its natural healing abilities which would effect  the profit of big pharma, yes I do. Not all the time. Only when I feel it is necessary. Also, naturally produced fungi which help to pull us out of the illusory world, help to let go of past problems and connect us to the universe and other dimensions of energy that people who are stuck in the culturescape would not understand. They are starting to become legal finally but the majority of people are still not educated on what they do for us. 

Were you vaccinated?

Just now, Buffalo30 said:

Have a nice day ??

Oh ... I get it.  You need to be in control of the conversation.

Control is a common theme with people like you.  Thanks for confirming, pseudo-hippie!!  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

Oh ... I get it.  You need to be in control of the conversation.

Control is a common theme with people like you.  Thanks for confirming, pseudo-hippie!!  

Duuuude...you're being very uncool.  Mellow your harsh, and connect with a Venus-Saturn conjunction or something.  You're far too interconnected with Mars, man.  Vaccinate your thoughts against the Man, man...

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Duuuude...you're being very uncool.  Mellow your harsh, and connect with a Venus-Saturn conjunction or something.  You're far too interconnected with Mars, man.  Vaccinate your thoughts against the Man, man...

is like... you know... Venus cis-gendered?

and your conjunction of Saturn is way off here. we all know that Saturn is essentially satan desires memed into a heavenly body.

4 hours ago, Buffalo30 said:

Currently, working as an organic farmer and selling solar for a company. Implementing mushrooms of many kinds, vegetables, planted fruit trees, expanded fruit bushes so far. Have plans to expand the business outside of just food and implementing healing experiences for people when they come stay on the farm. The goal is to provide a place for people to connect with themselves and look deeper. Alternative massage, music frequency healing, meditation, yoga, providing people with creative tools to find their creativity and truly connect with themselves and others. I have bigger goals manifesting as well but that would take a while to explain. (City planning)

I am also working with a non-profit to share the unity message and plant trees in the county in which I live. Fruit trees on school grounds and trees in other wasted open spaces by way of planting events to connect people back to what is real. Also, creating a community earth flag was an idea that came to me this morning which I am working on right now. 

Astronomy is the foundation for astrology 

Careful with the alternative massage. That got Bob Kraft a lot of bad publicity.

4 hours ago, Buffalo30 said:

Many scientists including Nassim Haramein are studying and suggesting the possibility that we are in a hologram connected by energy. Hard to prove though

Hard to prove?  Sounds like a piece of cake 

8 hours ago, Buffalo30 said:

Money is man made and indoctrinated in us that we require it and need a lot of it to survive. We don’t. My money goes towards building the business however and creating a space that supports and unified community. Also, if you watch the video with Nassim Haramein, he discusses zero point energy. If you understand the concept, it implies that we will no longer need to pay for energy in future years (still a bit away). It will be endless. We will no longer need the system in place which has been attached directly to greed and control. 

Tesla figured it out. So they neutralized that guy because the wanted to put a meter on it. It's really strange. If you look at old pictures from World Fairs a hundred years ago ( or more) you can often see what appear to be Tesla coils. Or at least something close to them. Obviously can't prove this but it is curious to me. Always wondered if we were kinda there but it was quickly nixed. 

1 hour ago, Dante said:

Tesla figured it out. So they neutralized that guy because the wanted to put a meter on it. It's really strange. If you look at old pictures from World Fairs a hundred years ago ( or more) you can often see what appear to be Tesla coils. Or at least something close to them. Obviously can't prove this but it is curious to me. Always wondered if we were kinda there but it was quickly nixed. 

I believe so too. 

4 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

@Buffalo30 Honest question. I've seen you post other things talking about sports/TV/Entertainment, etc being a waste of time. If you believe that, why are you on forum specifically for Buffalo Bills fans?

Very good question. First off, old patterns are difficult to walk away from, especially when you are around people that bring you back into old habits and boundaries aren’t created to separate yourself from that negative energy that brings you down. My family is consumed and has been their whole lives. They don’t live, life happens to them. 

Secondly, I haven’t been here that much over the past 2 years after understanding this. If you watch the videos, especially the 4 steps of spiritual awakening, it may help you understand. Learn about the culturescape and what it entails. When you break free from the “brules” you will start to understand. It’s a long journey. 

I wrote this because my intuition told me to. Meditation clears out the loud left brain ego and allows the right brain to speak. That’s our intuition leading us on our path. The answers are not external but internal. The universe is not outside you but inside. We are all just an extension like a leaf on a tree to the universe.  Eastern countries like Tibet, native tribes, some Chinese, India and others have understood the connection and oneness with the universe. They have great spiritual connections to the energy frequencies And have music, crystals and essential oils and other healing techniques to help people reconnect with their true selves. 

Edited by Buffalo30