Mind-opening

The Now Moment

Hi friends, it has been a while since I have been on this platform. I understand that these videos are long but they could change your life. A few years ago, I left the church I had attended. I left SUNY Geneseo in this middle of  my 5th semester there. I started rejecting some of the boxes others put me in and that included my parents. I didn’t know what was happening to me. My entire view of the world shifted. I became less angry, less depressed, have since become vegan and all of these changes have recoded me. I no longer think the same limiting thoughts that kept me small, like this society forces upon all of us from an early age. I was noticeably less creative before and lived in the past (depression) or the future (anxiety). I could not make a decision for myself and live in the moment. My life has changed since breaking free from these “brules.”

I changed everything in my “diet.” Our “diets” are everything we consume in a day, not just food and water. Information, conversations, relationships, natural light, unnatural light, screens, radiation, etc. They all shape our conscious minds. For most people, our conscious minds are kept in a limited state because of the controlling nature of our society. We stop questioning and just accept what others say to be true. All of these factors, when unquestioned can lead to a high level of inflammation and toxicity in our bodies and minds. I questioned what was in the food I was eating and majorly shifted towards eating only organic non-GMO food that’s been grown in healthy non-tilled soils. I questioned what was in my drinking water and realized how many toxins are purposefully added in to limit your consciousness functioning, I know drink filtered water using ancient techniques and add in Aurogold minerals. I protect myself from radiation from screens and phones all around me with shungite stones. The truth is that knowledge is power and when we let others control our information flow, we suffer. 

I had my awakening and everyone can have this awakening. One of the keys is to meditate. Many people think that the far eastern countries of this world are crazy like Tibet, India and even parts of China. These people come from ancient knowledge and live much longer than the average Americans. Many live to over 100 years old and love fulfilling lives. Americans are told to chase money, go to church and buy things that temporarily make us happy but eventually forget about. Listening outside of ourselves will not fulfill us. Only listening to ourselves will. Meditate and start calming your left brain so that your right brain can speak to you. When it does, listen and take action. 

I could’ve posted videos on videos of Alan Watts but if you resonate with this post, I urge you to research him yourself. This is knowledge that mostly resides in the eastern world where we are mostly disconnected from. 

The universe is all connected. Humans, animals, plants, trees, the oceans, the moon, space, Jupiter etc. we are all connected. Stop listening to politicians, bosses, priests, family members, teachers etc. that divide us up. There are no country lines drawn in the earth, there are no inferior beings. We all play a role here on this planet. We are all conscious beings including animals, plants and trees. Every plant has a purpose and many of them are to heal us, medicine from nature will heal you over any medicine you will get from a doctor who has been taught by the system that wants to keep you sick and small. We are all different energy frequencies. Improve your frequency and live a life more aligned to the one you are meant to live. Perhaps, it will take you on a spiritual awakening journey that you never imagined before. 

I understand that many will reject this but there will also be those who resonate with this. Maybe this is your sign, maybe you were meant to see this just as I woke up this morning with the thought put into my head to write it.

Free yourself from the indoctrination and let’s unify this world. 

Peace friends

Just now, DC Tom said:

Mostly true.  Only part I disagree with is that we are all connected to Jupiter.  

Not a believer in astrology I see. Not just Jupiter, everything. It’s all energy linked together. Planets move and it affects the earth and us.  All energy, all connected. The cosmos is truly incredible. China, Tibet and other eastern countries have understood this but unfortunately in the western world we are divided even more so and told nobody connects with anything. Culturescape. 

4 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

Not a believer in astrology I see. Not just Jupiter, everything. It’s all energy linked together. Planets move and it affects the earth and us.  All energy, all connected. The cosmos is truly incredible. China, Tibet and other eastern countries have understood this but unfortunately in the western world we are divided even more so and told nobody connects with anything. Culturescape. 

What are you doing to pay the bills?

31 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

you may have astrology and astronomy mixed up.

40 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Currently, working as an organic farmer and selling solar for a company. Implementing mushrooms of many kinds, vegetables, planted fruit trees, expanded fruit bushes so far. Have plans to expand the business outside of just food and implementing healing experiences for people when they come stay on the farm. The goal is to provide a place for people to connect with themselves and look deeper. Alternative massage, music frequency healing, meditation, yoga, providing people with creative tools to find their creativity and truly connect with themselves and others. I have bigger goals manifesting as well but that would take a while to explain. (City planning)

I am also working with a non-profit to share the unity message and plant trees in the county in which I live. Fruit trees on school grounds and trees in other wasted open spaces by way of planting events to connect people back to what is real. Also, creating a community earth flag was an idea that came to me this morning which I am working on right now. 

13 minutes ago, Foxx said:

you may have astrology and astronomy mixed up.

Astronomy is the foundation for astrology 

Edited by Buffalo30

39 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Money is man made and indoctrinated in us that we require it and need a lot of it to survive. We don’t. My money goes towards building the business however and creating a space that supports and unified community. Also, if you watch the video with Nassim Haramein, he discusses zero point energy. If you understand the concept, it implies that we will no longer need to pay for energy in future years (still a bit away). It will be endless. We will no longer need the system in place which has been attached directly to greed and control. 

Edited by Buffalo30

1 hour ago, Buffalo30 said:

Hey, I didn't disagree with anything else.  Just Jupiter.  Fact is, most people are not connected to Jupiter.

4 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

I knew there was a reason why the BILLS are doing so well this season.  Does Jupiter = the Process?

That is the only logical explanation! I knew it was something that defies conventional thinking.

6 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

Many scientists including Nassim Haramein are studying and suggesting the possibility that we are in a hologram connected by energy. Hard to prove though

Do you smoke the pot?

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Why?  Is he on Jupiter?

He scientifically suggests that the cosmos, which is ever growing, is all connected. This would mean that everything in it is also connected. Space was believed to be empty, he is saying that it is not and that it is made up of energy that connects everything. I pointed you to his foundation so you could get the information from the source. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Do you smoke the pot?

A plant that is naturally grown from the earth and used all over the eastern world but is illegal in most states in the US because of its natural healing abilities which would effect  the profit of big pharma, yes I do. Not all the time. Only when I feel it is necessary. Also, naturally produced fungi which help to pull us out of the illusory world, help to let go of past problems and connect us to the universe and other dimensions of energy that people who are stuck in the culturescape would not understand. They are starting to become legal finally but the majority of people are still not educated on what they do for us. 

Edited by Buffalo30