WHY SETTLE FOR A WILDCARD??

Tatonka68

1 hour ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Not this year. The Patriots are one of the worst offenses in the NFL. If the Bills play clean, the game will be close at the very worst.

Of course only 4 teams have scored more points than their 322 this year:

Ravens - 406

Chiefs - 348

Bucaneers - 340  (this one surprised me)

49ers - 349 

Bills - 257

Redskins - 173  

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Tatonka68 said:

If the Bills win out and beat the Ravens and Patriots and Kansas City beats New England than the Bills would win the division and have homefield advantage thru the playoffs. Dont you think the Bills Mafia waited long enough? LETS GO, PONCHO  POWER BABY.!

1. Bills 13-3

2. Baltimore 13-3

3. Kansas City 11-5

4- Houston 10-6

5- New England 12-4

6. Pittsburgh 9-7

WILD CARD WEEKEND Pittsburgh @ Kansas City, Kansas City wins. New England @ Kansas City, New England wins

DIVISION WEEKEND New England @ Buffalo, Buffalo puts nail in coffin. Kansas City @ Baltimore. Baltimore wins.

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP Baltimore @ Buffalo. Buffalo AFC CHAMPS.

I guess I can live with this 

I understand the premise of this

My whole thing is I dont want ppl feeling like this was a dissapointing year if we dont win the East.   a 10 to 11 win season this year is a GREAT accomplishment........getting to the playoffs would be a great accomplishment.........

Just one year removed from a rebiulding year where we drafted in the top 10........a losing season........offloading huge cap contracts......

This was the first year we could actually spend big money to get actual talent and we have a lot of young drafted players.....all who will be even better NEXT year.

I dont want to hear that this was a failing year if we dont win the East.......

8 hours ago, Tatonka68 said:

If the Bills win out and beat the Ravens and Patriots and Kansas City beats New England than the Bills would win the division and have homefield advantage thru the playoffs. Dont you think the Bills Mafia waited long enough? LETS GO, PONCHO  POWER BABY.!

1. Bills 13-3

2. Baltimore 13-3

3. Kansas City 11-5

4- Houston 10-6

5- New England 12-4

6. Pittsburgh 9-7

WILD CARD WEEKEND Pittsburgh @ Kansas City, Kansas City wins. New England @ Kansas City, New England wins

DIVISION WEEKEND New England @ Buffalo, Buffalo puts nail in coffin. Kansas City @ Baltimore. Baltimore wins.

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP Baltimore @ Buffalo. Buffalo AFC CHAMPS.

This would be such an awesome scenario but I would agree that the Bills need to worry about Baltimore before this talk

IF we beat Baltimore then the sky is the limit.

If we are on, there isn’t a team we can’t beat in this league!!!

My worry is JA is still young and his progress won’t be linear. That was The best game of his young career. I hope he keeps it at that level but I won’t be surprised by a stinker in these last four games.

8 hours ago, djp14150 said:

Buffalo cant clinch a WC with a win on Sunday.    with TEN and PIT they would have head to head tiebreakers if others are tied it goes to conference recors and Buffalo loses those with a better record against NFC

not saying they will Clinch but get their 10 win and would be pretty much in. That really is the reality

• Thank you (+1) 1

It's not a matter of "settling."  The Bills are going to go out and play hard for every one of their last four games.  Every way you look at it, however, Baltimore is going to be a really tough opponent.  I'm not saying Buffalo can't win, but nobody here can guarantee a win  and prove they are right.  A wild card is essentially a fall back position if Buffalo can't win at least three games, over against New England losing out.  I don't know how the tie breakers shake out if Buffalo finishes with the same record as New England other than the head to head tie breaker is no better than a wash for Buffalo if they can take out New England in a rematch.  I'm not real confident Buffalo can take the division crown on tiebreakers.

44 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

It's not a matter of "settling."  The Bills are going to go out and play hard for every one of their last four games.  Every way you look at it, however, Baltimore is going to be a really tough opponent.  I'm not saying Buffalo can't win, but nobody here can guarantee a win  and prove they are right.  A wild card is essentially a fall back position if Buffalo can't win at least three games, over against New England losing out.  I don't know how the tie breakers shake out if Buffalo finishes with the same record as New England other than the head to head tie breaker is no better than a wash for Buffalo if they can take out New England in a rematch.  I'm not real confident Buffalo can take the division crown on tiebreakers.

It’s a long shot, but I think they’d have to be tied at 12-4 with NE losing to Bills and MIA.