WHY SETTLE FOR A WILDCARD??

Tatonka68

If the Bills win out and beat the Ravens and Patriots and Kansas City beats New England than the Bills would win the division and have homefield advantage thru the playoffs. Dont you think the Bills Mafia waited long enough? LETS GO, PONCHO  POWER BABY.!

1. Bills 13-3

2. Baltimore 13-3

3. Kansas City 11-5

4- Houston 10-6

5- New England 12-4

6. Pittsburgh 9-7

WILD CARD WEEKEND Pittsburgh @ Kansas City, Kansas City wins. New England @ Kansas City, New England wins

DIVISION WEEKEND New England @ Buffalo, Buffalo puts nail in coffin. Kansas City @ Baltimore. Baltimore wins.

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP Baltimore @ Buffalo. Buffalo AFC CHAMPS.

• Like (+1) 9

I don’t think anyone is settling. 

Win Sunday (Secure that WC spot). Then focus on winning out. 

Man it is so nice to not be looking at scenarios for the WC and How much help is needed to back in to WC in early December. 

gonna be really nice when we are sitting here in the near future looking at what needs to happen for Home Field Advantage Throughout the Playoffs. 

• Like (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

If the Bills win out and beat the Ravens and Patriots and Kansas City beats New England than the Bills would win the division and have homefield advantage thru the playoffs. Dont you think the Bills Mafia waited long enough? LETS GO, PONCHO  POWER BABY.!

1. Bills 13-3

2. Baltimore 13-3

3. Kansas City 11-5

4- Houston 10-6

5- New England 12-4

6. Pittsburgh 9-7

WILD CARD WEEKEND Pittsburgh @ Kansas City, Kansas City wins. New England @ Kansas City, New England wins

DIVISION WEEKEND New England @ Buffalo, Buffalo puts nail in coffin. Kansas City @ Baltimore. Baltimore wins.

Pittsburgh getting a WC is not so automatic.....

TENN 7-5

OAK 6-6

IND 6-6

are also in the hunt

HOU and TEN both beat KC so if they were to end up tied the seeding goes to them over KC if only those two tied.

TEN at OAK next week

HOU-TEN play weeks 15 and 17

25 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I don’t think anyone is settling. 

Win Sunday (Secure that WC spot). Then focus on winning out. 

Man it is so nice to not be looking at scenarios for the WC and How much help is needed to back in to WC in early December. 

gonna be really nice when we are sitting here in the near future looking at what needs to happen for Home Field Advantage Throughout the Playoffs. 

Buffalo cant clinch a WC with a win on Sunday.    with TEN and PIT they would have head to head tiebreakers if others are tied it goes to conference recors and Buffalo loses those with a better record against NFC

4 minutes ago, djp14150 said:

Buffalo cant clinch a WC with a win on Sunday.    with TEN and PIT they would have head to head tiebreakers if others are tied it goes to conference recors and Buffalo loses those with a better record against NFC

Those dreaded non-conference wins again. I hate when we do that. 

22 minutes ago, djp14150 said:

You might want to check with 538 on that. By their playoff generator, there is a path. It would take a lot of variables (mostly upsets) -- each on their own very plausible, but probably not all of them. What I'm seeing is we win our game, Arizona beats Pitt in Ari, TB beats Indy in TB, Cincy beats Cleveland, and Tennessee beats Oakland. That's all it would take :). 

In any case, a win against Baltimore would put it pretty darn close and, man, does it feel good to even be in a position where there is a remote chance of clinching a playoff spot with three games to go. Now, let's go Bills and pull this off against the current IT team of the NFL.

If they can beat Baltimore than I can see not only a shot at the division but also a chance at being the #1 seed since they would have the tiebreaker over the Ravens. They will have to win out and it definitely won't be easy. What I would love to see this week is the Bills get huge win over the Ravens and put pressure on the Pats with their 4:25 start against the Chiefs. Things will get real interesting if the Bills can beat the Ravens. WC spot basically clinched, a shot at the division and #1 seed all on the table.

How about the players and coaches roll up their sleeves and get to work on the preparation to beat Baltimore?  I don't want any looking ahead by this team.  Take care of their business then see how it shakes out.  NE losing last night sure was a nice cap to the weekend I'll admit.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Tatonka68 said:

1. Bills 13-3

2. Baltimore 13-3

3. Kansas City 11-5

4- Houston 10-6

5- New England 12-4

6. Pittsburgh 9-7

We've already had our close loss to the patriots this year, which means we're in for a royal ass-kicking in foxboro.  Look back at the last 20 years and you'll see we get one "kinda close" loss and a full on "de-panting" loss practically every year.  Guess which one we're in line for next?  I'll be happy with the post-season for now.

Until Tom Brady stops drinking his stem-cell smoothie and decides to retire, this is the Buffalo reality.

Edited by Homey D. Clown

5 minutes ago, Homey D. Clown said:

We've already had our close loss to the patriots this year, which means we're in for a royal ass-kicking in foxboro.  Look back at the last 20 years and you'll see we get one "kinda close" loss and a full on "de-panting" loss practically every year.  Guess which one we're in line for next?  I'll be happy with the post-season for now.

Not this year. The Patriots are one of the worst offenses in the NFL. If the Bills play clean, the game will be close at the very worst.

• Like (+1) 1