Where does Brady play after this season?

The first thought that came to my mind watching the Patriots lose to the Texans, is how desperate must Bellichick be to get one of those mobile QBs and replicate what the Ravens are doing right now.

I would bet next year Bellichick will toss Brady aside like he's nothing. He will force him out.

6 hours ago, 32ABBA said:

?????????????????

If Brady's skills have eroded so much that NE lets him go, what makes you think there is a snowball's chance in hell that a 49ers team that is good enough to lead the NFC at this point, would want to unsettle their team to bring in Tom Brady for a season?

Why would you even suggest such a thing is a sane idea?

This idea is so bad, that I have to hold my tongue.

Ok, thanks.

Its because he’s from there and they would probably allow the GOAT to mentor there. 

15 minutes ago, Fixxxer said:

The first thought that came to my mind watching the Patriots lose to the Texans, is how desperate must Bellichick be to get one of those mobile QBs and replicate what the Ravens are doing right now.

I would bet next year Bellichick will toss Brady aside like he's nothing. He will force him out.

He's won six Superbowls under a McDaniels type offense and an "immobile" qb.  He strikes me as more of a coach that is determined to find a way to stop a Greg Roman offense rather than replicate it.  Where's he going to find a Lamar Jackson?  There's also the Kraft dynamic who is pry the reason Brady is their starting QB now and not Garoppalo. 

I'm just not sold yet on the Pats decline as they always find a way to figure it out going into the postseason.  Didn't they lose five road games last year in the regular season?  They got blown out by Detroit, Jacksonville, and Tennessee  

23 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

Until they have his replacement on the roster he stays with New England. I can't see Kraft letting him go. 

I originally thought this but if you look at the free agent QBS next year there are plenty of options.  The Patriots I think are done with him after this season.  I could see BB going after Bridgewater.  

I think Brady may retire.  He looked really miserable out there Sunday.  Why go to another team, what is the point.  

21 hours ago, davefan66 said:

If they win the SB this year, he retires.  He wants desperately to go to 4 straight and win a few of them to put another dagger into the Bills fandom.

IF he plays next year, he’ll be a patsy.  Won’t be with the Niners, no way they bench Jimmy G. For him.  If he somehow does end up with another team it would need to be a team that needs nothing, only a QB.  He’s not going to go somewhere if it’s a 2 year project.  Honestly don’t believe that happens, he’s not a happy camper with the team he has now especially the WR’s that are not playing up to his expectations.

All that being said, if he departs against his will, he will end up somewhere just to show Billy B. and company he can do it.  Hope that happens and he ends up flat on his face....

He could care less about the Bills or their fans.  He has owned us for 20 years.  

Edited by Gordio

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

That would be a mistake for both parties, though I would have no greater joy than watching Brady struggle even more so than he has this year. He's not going to make them a contender by any means. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/3/2019 at 6:44 AM, Doc Brown said:

He's won six Superbowls under a McDaniels type offense and an "immobile" qb.  He strikes me as more of a coach that is determined to find a way to stop a Greg Roman offense rather than replicate it.  Where's he going to find a Lamar Jackson?

They could bring in Tyrod... how maddening would it make us to have Belicheck and Tyrod win the Super Bowl in Feb. 2021 together??

If Brady leaves, who else have they got?  While I think he's done, it doesn't mean that he won't be on the team next year, well, that is unless he retires on the offseason.  I have my doubts that the Pats make the SB this year, much less win it.  If they make an early exit then maybe Brady calls it a day?  One hopes.