Where does Brady play after this season?

3 hours ago, cage said:

I think playing to 45 is unrealistic.  He retires.  Why on earth would he want to tarnish his image trying to stay 1-2 seasons longer?  Montana w/ KC, Favre w/ Jets, Thurman w/ Dolphins and so many other examples.  

Well montana did nearly take kc to the super bowl before they ran into us

He literally has no other reason to play. He has the legacy. He has money. He has every record in the book. What's there to chase? When his time with New England is over, I honestly don't think we hear from him again until his HOF induction. I don't see him getting into broadcasting or coaching. 

Brett Favre came out of retirement because the dude legit loved playing football. I honestly don't think Brady has that kind of love for the game. 

Brady*** can only play for the pats***.

TB12 would need too be moved. Way to much risk for felony drug arrests

He pees sitting down. Kraft has made every player sign a NDA regarding this. For 20 years and running. 

He gets bent out of shape. Even on the road when someone doesn't put the toliet seat down. 

I could go on the story's are true and legendary. eff him! 

5 hours ago, Pete said:

Chargers.  Gisselle, loves southern Cal, Marcia loves Hollywood, Guerrero is in southern cal, RIvers is done, Chargers are loaded on D and offense.  Brady is UFA after this season,and will get ridiculous offers.   Brady will be a Charger

Agreed ... He'll be Tyrod's backup.

4 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

He literally has no other reason to play. He has the legacy. He has money. He has every record in the book. What's there to chase? When his time with New England is over, I honestly don't think we hear from him again until his HOF induction. I don't see him getting into broadcasting or coaching. 

Brett Favre came out of retirement because the dude legit loved playing football. I honestly don't think Brady has that kind of love for the game. 

Really? Cmon thats just silly

And Favre wanted to stick it to the Packers

3 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Really? Cmon thats just silly

And Favre wanted to stick it to the Packers

I'm not saying he doesn't play with grit, and passion. Or that he doesn't enjoy playing. But watch guys like Peyton and Favre. You could tell that they were genuinley having fun out there their entire career. I just don't get that vibe when I watch Brady play. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, cage said:

I think playing to 45 is unrealistic.  He retires.  Why on earth would he want to tarnish his image trying to stay 1-2 seasons longer?  Montana w/ KC, Favre w/ Jets, Thurman w/ Dolphins and so many other examples.  

i get what you are saying and agree.

but Montana was still pretty good with KC and took them to playoffs and AFC Championship game. Don't dissect his stats too much as that was not the prolific passing time in NFL just yet.

I vote for euchre at the local nursing home.

On a serious note, he is looking like he may be done, a piece of burnt toast.  I know he'll blame it on the lack of skill talent around him.  Edelman is the only dependable receiver he's got any more - with all due respect to N'Keal Harry fans out there.  There's some truth to that I suppose, but I think he has lost to Father Time is some significant areas: making quick decisive reads, arm strength and overall athleticism.

Edited by TigerJ