Where does Brady play after this season?

I have been thinking that there's a chance that Brady plays in 2020, but that his time is up in NE. IF that is so, where does he play in 2020? Basically, what team is a QB away from really making a run? I'm thinking the following teams are options:

Indianapolis

Tennessee?

Oakland??

Pittsburgh (is Ben DONE or will he be back next year?)

Chicago

New Orleans

Carolina??

Could he take Jimmy G's spot on his childhood team, the 49ers, and play his final year on the team he grew up rooting for? Probably not, but might be interesting.

What do you guys think? I think the teams I listed have varying levels of likelihood of happening, is there anyone I missed? 

6 minutes ago, BuffalothruMyVeins said:

I have been thinking that there's a chance that Brady plays in 2020, but that his time is up in NE. IF that is so, where does he play in 2020? Basically, what team is a QB away from really making a run? I'm thinking the following teams are options:

Indianapolis

Tennessee?

Oakland??

Chicago

New Orleans

Carolina??

Could he take Jimmy G's spot on his childhood team, the 49ers, and play his final year on the team he grew up rooting for? Probably not, but might be interesting.

What do you guys think? I think the teams I listed have varying levels of likelihood of happening, is there anyone I missed? 

Chargers ?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BuffalothruMyVeins said:

Indianapolis

Tennessee?

Oakland??

Chicago

New Orleans

Carolina??

Until they have his replacement on the roster he stays with New England. I can't see Kraft letting him go. 

• Like (+1) 1

He will not play for another team. Guy hates having a rookie WR he needs to get coached up and acclimated to the offensive system, you think he wants to do that with an entire team? No way.

If he's not in a Patriots jersey he's at home [content removed as warning received for describing scene with son on massage table from his own documentary].

Edited by ArtVandalay
Edit due to moderator warning
  • Haha (+1) 3