Antonio Brown begs to save Patriots from Texans

6 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

well, it looks like AB re-posted another person's rant blasting Kraft and referencing his "issues" in Florida on his Instagram page

of course, as is par for the course he deleted it, but it's out there now.

I would not count on NE signing him, except for the fact that they are the nightmare that doesn't end. 

https://nesn.com/2019/12/antonio-browns-latest-instagram-should-end-speculation-of-patriots-return/

Dude's Bi-Polar.

All of this lunacy really makes one wonder..... Was he this crazy in Pittsburgh and the Steelers organization was just that good at covering it up and keeping it in-house?

If not, what changed all of a sudden and made him go all loony toon?

1 minute ago, CLTbills said:

All of this lunacy really makes one wonder..... Was he this crazy in Pittsburgh and the Steelers organization was just that good at covering it up and keeping it in-house?

Tends to be the longer a petulant child doesnt get what they want, the more dramatic the tantrum.  

23 hours ago, Gugny said:

"Rt to put AB in this game,”

Can someone please translate?  How can this idiot not know English?

Thanks for asking, was wondering the same thing myself

22 hours ago, Plano said:

jesus christ, RT means retweet.

AB is a complete and utter moron, but this wasn't one of his worst grammatical blunders.

Thanks for the answer, maybe try not to get so impatient with those that don't tweet and don't understand the particulars of those acronyms.

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

Between him and Bell and Ben, my respect for Tomlin has increased, holding things together those years. And now that he has that team at 7-5 with injuries and their QB situation too.

Just now, arcane said:

Between him and Bell and Ben, my respect for Tomlin has increased, holding things together those years. And now that he has that team at 7-5 with injuries and their QB situation too.

Same here. Which is why Washington wants him so bad. Only a guy like him could pull together a dumpster fire like that.

27 minutes ago, Steve O said:

Thanks for asking, was wondering the same thing myself

Thanks for the answer, maybe try not to get so impatient with those that don't tweet and don't understand the particulars of those acronyms.

I just want to know which one of us he thinks is Jesus!