Antonio Brown begs to save Patriots from Texans

1 minute ago, jimmy10 said:

Take it easy, boomer. 

“Right to put abdominal muscle in this game.” 

I'm not a boomer.  I'm a Gen Xer and I was taught how important it is to master one's mother tongue.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Gugny said:

"Rt to put AB in this game,”

Can someone please translate?  How can this idiot not know English?

He’s on a very basic (and inexpensive) cell phone and text plan.  Can’t be throwin’ da Benjamins around like he used to.  I think I saw him catching the #32 crosstown bus the other day.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, HOUSE said:

Wouldn't surprise me one bit, IF AB plays for NE before the playoffs.

After all this is the Patriots. They look like ***** right now and Robert Kraft will do ANYTHING to win...

The Pats lose one more game, Brown may be a reality.

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Don't forget the Gillette Stadium has cheat codes baked into it. Some are subtle, like how far opposing teams have to walk to get to their locker rooms, or how a giant screen outdoor TV at CBS Place gives the the Patriots sideline a view of the TV broadcast so they can decide replays quicker. (But that view can't be seen from the visitor sideline.)

But there are rumors of hidden cameras and bugs throughout. Not to mention secret visual cues in the end zone Jumbotrons. They don't use them all the time. But when the chips are down? It's an option.

I was actually making a reference to an old commercial ( ANYTHING? ) I don’t know if your old enough to remember ? 

But to your point yes it wouldn’t surprise me AT ALL if there’s even MORE cheating going in that freakin stadium , 

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

Likely can’t tell time on a clock ? either... 

there, their, they’re, than, then are our, it’s really hard for some folk. ?

well, it looks like AB re-posted another person's rant blasting Kraft and referencing his "issues" in Florida on his Instagram page

of course, as is par for the course he deleted it, but it's out there now.

I would not count on NE signing him, except for the fact that they are the nightmare that doesn't end. 

https://nesn.com/2019/12/antonio-browns-latest-instagram-should-end-speculation-of-patriots-return/

Edited by TheFunPolice

11 hours ago, Gugny said:

ha. I agree. 

I think it means: Rong Time to Put A Balloon in this Game. 

Edited by dubs
  • Haha (+1) 1