Antonio Brown begs to save Patriots from Texans

Image result for antonio brown

Antonio Brown – whom the Patriots cut earlier this season after just one game amid sexual assault allegations – made it known on Twitter that New England’s sputtering offense could use him.

“Rt to put AB in this game,” Brown tweeted Sunday night with the Patriots trailing the Texans in the fourth quarter.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/01/antonio-brown-begs-to-save-patriots-from-texans/

Edited by HOUSE

36 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Antonio Brown – whom the Patriots cut earlier this season after just one game amid sexual assault allegations – made it known on Twitter that New England’s sputtering offense could use him.

“Rt to put AB in this game,” Brown tweeted Sunday night with the Patriots trailing the Texans in the fourth quarter.

He put my fantasy team in shambles..."off wit his head" ?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3

59 minutes ago, Scorp83 said:

He put my fantasy team in shambles..."off wit his head" ?

Yeah, for one of my teams, I drafted Barkley with the 1st pick, Joe Mixon in the 2nd and AB in the 3rd. Not surprising that i’m 9th out of 10 teams.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

Image result for he's crazy gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

33 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Wouldn't surprise me one bit, IF AB & Gronk both play for NE before the playoffs.

After all this is the Patriots. They look like ***** right now and Robert Kraft will do ANYTHING to win...

I remember reading that it was Brady who wanted to keep AB and Kraft actually went against him to cut him after all the Sexual Assault stuff.

• Like (+1) 1

The noise of a desperate man that has not accepted his new reality.

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

Wouldn't surprise me one bit, IF AB plays for NE before the playoffs.

After all this is the Patriots. They look like ***** right now and Robert Kraft will do ANYTHING to win...

ANYTHING ?

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Putin said:

ANYTHING ?

Don't forget the Gillette Stadium has cheat codes baked into it. Some are subtle, like how far opposing teams have to walk to get to their locker rooms, or how a giant screen outdoor TV at CBS Place gives the the Patriots sideline a view of the TV broadcast so they can decide replays quicker. (But that view can't be seen from the visitor sideline.)

But there are rumors of hidden cameras and bugs throughout. Not to mention secret visual cues in the end zone Jumbotrons. They don't use them all the time. But when the chips are down? It's an option.