Where do we find our next playmaker on offense? I'm not seeing a lot of options for the offseason.

mykidsdad

On 12/2/2019 at 11:40 AM, Jerboski said:

Lot of receivers in this draft you didnt mention 

Lamb 

Ruggs 

Kid from Minnesota 

Claypool from ND 

Colin johnson from texas 

Just to name a few more 

I like Lamb.

The player too.

On 12/2/2019 at 10:06 PM, Reed83HOF said:

Don't believe it is a good draft for them

I don't necessarily advocate taking an OLer before Day 3 unless there's a guy they really like sitting there waiting for them.  Numerous good OLers, especially interior OLers, can be found later in the draft.  If a late round OLer never advances beyond backup or ST that's okay because a team needs those kinds of players too.

22 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

This is 100% true. It's easily the deepest WR class I have ever seen.

That may be true, but I don't want to see them pass on a more talented player at a different position just to take a WR in the first round because they need one.   WRs are probably as difficult to evaluate for NFL success as QBs.

Just now, SoTier said:

That may be true, but I don't want to see them pass on a more talented player at a different position just to take a WR in the first round because they need one.   WRs are probably as difficult to evaluate for NFL success as QBs.

Yes but we have a quarterback and this class is SOOO deep at WR, several of them could possibly be the BPA, even when we draft. Then we can take into account the fact that a need exists at that position.

Btw, I can never remember a time when I pushed for a 1st round receiver. Now, the Bills are playing the type of ball that I always longed for.  Their lines came out on Thanksgiving and kicked ass. The highly regarded Dallas OL got their collective asses kicked in their house. :) 

As for our OL, they simply out muscled the Cowboys. Others seemed to have mixed feelings but I even thought that Ford had a few key blocks. Again, this has long been what I want from the Bills. This and of course a quarterback, which we have.

Now, I hope we get him more tools. There are receivers out there that look VERY good and again, we need one. We also need a power running back to compliment Singletary.

We are close ST.....I can feel it!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Do you also blame Jauron for 9/11?

Geez.

What?

Jauron was an old head with an old way of thinking.  6'5 3/4" James Hardy should have been on the field, at the very minimum, during red zone sequences.

He couldn't even figure that out.

59 minutes ago, SoTier said:

I don't necessarily advocate taking an OLer before Day 3 unless there's a guy they really like sitting there waiting for them.  Numerous good OLers, especially interior OLers, can be found later in the draft.  If a late round OLer never advances beyond backup or ST that's okay because a team needs those kinds of players too.

I’m all for taking linemen in any round if they’re BPA. Having less physically gifted linemen is why a lot of these high powered offenses stall this time of year. Plus, having an abundance of line talent means you’re rich in trade assets should you need it. That said, this team is now in a position where they can draft and develop. Allen’s mobility also allows for some flexibility as he can usually escape pressure if he sees it early. 

As for WRs. I like the scatter gun approach. Don’t go for 1st rounders unless they’re clearly BPA, but be prepared to pepper the rest of the draft with WR and CB picks. 

• Like (+1) 1