The one game left we must win is Pittsburgh!

bigbuffs

4 hours ago, bigbuffs said:

I just spent a large portion of the evening playing around on espn’s playoff machine. And it seems that as long as we beat the Steelers we could lose the rest of our games and still get in at 10-6. In fact there is a scenario where both us and the Steelers make it if there is a tie at 10-6 with Buffalo, Tennessee, Houston, Indy and Pitt.

Now there are probably still some scenarios I didn’t get but believe me I covered plenty. I also never explored ties but as far as getting in goes, we need to beat Pittsburgh. If they get the tiebreaker over it's going to be much more difficult to get in.

Lets beat the Ravens and hope Pittsburgh dump the next one. 

• Like (+1) 1

If we lost 3 of 4 in December and limped into the playoffs at 10-6, it would be very disappointing.  We'd be going in on a low and likely lose in the first round.  The only positive to say on the year would be that "at least we made the playoffs"... no thanks at this stage!  Let's focus on beating Ravens!

7 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Nah.  Win them all and take the division.  Let the Pats lose in the wildcard round and completely decimate their fan base for once.

Scott, I like the way you think.  I can only dream of a first round bye and having one or even two home games.  The Bills mafia will be on fire.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, H2o said:

Pittsburgh still has the Ravens on their schedule as well. I can't see them winning that game with either Hodges, or Rudolph, or even Ben if he wants to lace them up. 

Just gotta hope Baltimore has to win that game to keep the 1 seed.  If they have things locked up they may rest their key guys.